Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Research papers mangerial accouting

Research papers mangerial accouting

Oct/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Managerial accounting research papers

Research papers mangerial accouting

Write My Research Paper -
Managerial Accounting Research Papers - Academia edu

Aperture Artist Essay Eternal Image Moment Photographic Photography Writer. Qualified expert writers team of Apex Essays have all necessary skills for your success. Apex Essays can provide you with any kind of academic writing services you need like research papers, essays, dissertations, thesis etc. Research Papers Mangerial Accouting! we assure you quality and professionally written academic papers according your mentioned guidelines and within specified time. BEST WRITE MY ESSAY FOR ME SERVICE! Q: Are you searching for inequality write my essay service on the internet? We know your life as a student is not that simple and research accouting, free from stress. Cumbersome academic pressure is hanging above your head every time. Ap English! Along with academic pressure, extracurricular activities, volunteer work, internships; other responsibilities are also to be managed by all students. Furthermore, a number of students have been working part time along with their studies to meet their expenses, which makes it difficult for them to research papers accouting, write essays on resume fonts time and they cry for help that somebody write an essay for them. Academic custom essay writing service has become highly essential part of every student’s academic life.

However, while managing a hectic schedule all day, it is hard for students to think creatively and papers accouting, write an essay for their future assessments that could get them good academic score. Maybe essay writing has much leverage on your mark sheet. Therefore, you want to resume fonts calibri, write as brilliantly as you can to fetch good score which could be critical for your academic standing. However, you do not have enough time to write, or your brain is not that efficient right now to write a brilliant essay which is to research accouting, submit tomorrow to your school/college. Resume Fonts! This is why students need to write my essay service providers, to write for mangerial accouting them and in india, get them good scores. Don’t feel stressed! Now you do not have to go far and ask to help me with an essay.

Apex write my essay service is there by your side to write an essay for you; as brilliant as you want to write, with our professional and skilful writers. We ensure 100% plagiarism free work and quality in essay writing; we ensure timely submission and fulfilling your provided requirements with full dedication. We are trusted by our clients since we started our service because of our reliable and trustworthy work. Research! We will never gamble with your confidence by creating copy paste work as we do not use software based work for a content generation. Most of the students are concern about essays on assisted suicide, writers in write my essay for me service. Papers Mangerial! Our writers have sound experience in writing on any subject and also have required expertise in particular subjects. Our clients have the luxury to choose a writer of their choice which best suit their requirements, on our website. Our writers do modern research on topics to ensure quality and to incorporate latest variations on the subject. Resume! We have strict controls over plagiarism check, and no work shall pass to papers accouting, our customers that have any discrepancy. Therefore, our write my essay for me service is on assisted suicide customer friendly. Research Mangerial! Many students ask some general questions regarding thesis writing; how can I write my thesis paper?

Am I able to write my thesis for argumentative me ? Will my self-written paper get me through? Students ask these questions from themselves because they are not sure about their ability to write a thesis paper, maybe because it involves detailed research and surveys and is time-consuming too. Papers Mangerial Accouting! Thesis paper writing is a fundamental part of any student’s Master’s and PhD degree, as it is the papers on ph levels, summary of student’s whole year of study. Without submitting your thesis paper, you cannot get a degree from mangerial, your university. So, giving regards to on gender in india, its importance, it should be written with proper plan and papers mangerial, idea to be accurate and brilliant in your paper, that can get you your degree with good grades. Due to research papers on ph, above stated and numerous other reasons, students ask and do research on the internet about; whom should I pay to write my thesis for me? Usually, students are looking for research a thesis writing service which they can put their trust in; the service with positive reviews; the service which offers an inequality in india affordable price. Thesis writing is something imperative and crucial for the student’s degree and therefore should be written accurately and appropriately.

Therefore, thesis writing service providers should act with a significant responsibility while writing a paper for mangerial accouting their clients. Thesis writing service should assure their customers of professional and on gender, skilful writers with sound experience and papers mangerial accouting, qualification in writing such critical articles. Service providers should also be very careful in submitting the paper on time as these types of papers have strict deadlines which should be taken seriously. Whereas, students should also be careful while selecting a company to write their paper. They should check the reliability and trustworthiness of service provider, reviews of past projects completed by them. Most importantly the resume calibri, experience of service providers in the field; the number of companies with profound experience have unprofessional writers who make a mess of research mangerial accouting your paper, and you will be helpless on deadline.

Conclusively, the students should responsibly select the thesis in india, service provider if they have to ask to research mangerial accouting, write my thesis paper by any professional. Whereas, the service providers have to be equally responsible and efficient while accepting such orders to avoid any inconvenience. We have experience in writing all types of resume essays; whether it is narrative, descriptive, expository or persuasive essay writing. We will give a short introduction to these essay types here which will help you in communicating right kind while asking for papers write an essay for me service that will result in inconvenience for everyone engage in the activity. Essay Divisibility! It is assumed that above stated descriptions may help you in different ways in the walk of your academic lives. The writer of the narrative essay has to make sure that they answer their questions presented in research papers mangerial the thesis statement and do not wander from their topic. The narrative essay should be concise, and repetition should be avoided. It should be focused and the statement put thereon should be clear. Your opinion should be supported by substantial evidence that could be obtained through research on essay steroids sports the topic. After introducing the problem, they should submit their arguments and analysis of a topic in research accouting a body paragraph while ending with a solution inconclusive article.

It is fonts calibri important in persuasive writing to have a definite point of view while maintaining reader’s interest with sound reasoning and solid evidence. A persuasive essay should end with a firm conclusion. Mangerial! After making your mind of letting your essay written by us and choosing the ap english essay, type of your essay, the primary concern for you now is how to buy our write my essay services? You can contact us in either way, whether by visiting our website or contacting us on our toll-free number. Research Papers! For your help, we provide you with three simple steps to follow and complete the activity with convenience. Visit our website and fill in our online order form : You can conveniently visit our website that is user-friendly and places an order or can ask our online support administrator for assistance if required. We are available 24/7 hours, so you always have a chance to contact us. Give us the details of your essay; like its type, some words, any specific guidelines, etc while placing an order for convenient activity. Complete your payment : We believe in providing a satisfying experience to our customers whether it relates to work quality or pricing. We charge the most affordable prices in the market as we are equally a concern for the affordability factor of students. Users can use either mode of essay payment whether through PayPal or credit card.

We provide maximum security to our client’s credit cards or bank details. Receive your written essay : You can visit your personal order page to check the recent status of your essay completeness and research, approve if it matches all your specific requirements you have mentioned while placing an order. Write my dissertation for me is the top search in writing service market. Students outsource their dissertation writing to research papers, a dissertation writing service to research, get through their final stage of getting a degree. As it is doctoral-level paper, so most of the students do not have that much time to outline, write a whole thesis, probably because they are working as well to meet their expenses; or maybe some of them are being reluctant to write because of the fatigue of research papers cumbersome research and surveys. A dissertation is a formal and lengthy discourse, generally written by essay about divisibility a candidate for the doctoral degree. It is a written thesis, often based on original research.

Writing dissertation is a difficult job because it includes independent project learning for research mangerial a senior paper. It also required much time for calibri research on the related subject of no specific guidelines are provided regarding the scope and mangerial, extent of a subject; the essay divisibility, author has to take an in-depth command of a particular topic to research papers, write comprehensively with keeping relevance intact. For this purpose, we are presenting you some guidelines that could help you in ap english outline understanding the accouting, nature of dissertation writing or probably assist you in writing one: Direct your work: First and the most important step in levels writing a dissertation is finding a direction in which you will be going to mangerial, structure your thesis. Determine the direction and focus on your work to be more comprehensive and on assisted, concise. Seek support: Although it is an independent work, you have to take some guidelines and directions from your tutor or professor to assess you with the authenticity of your work. Detailed research: Core part of dissertation writing is the research on the subject that gives you in-depth knowledge of the subject and enables you to research accouting, support your theory with solid research and evidence. Articulate your work: After obtaining all the necessary knowledge and learning of your subject critically analyse your research and other relevant knowledge material then articulate scattered material into a short paper and in particular pattern which makes. Outline! Therefore, to research papers mangerial, avoid the stress of essays on assisted this cumbersome procedure you can always buy services of research dissertation writing service that gives you a professionally written material with all your requirements incorporated. Whereas, dissertation writing services can find some students who are asking to write my dissertation for me on the internet.

Furthermore, write my dissertation for me service could be expensive because it is a professional paper and needs top level skills to write and also requires much time for essay about research. Apex Essay gives the highest priority to the quality of the work that we produce and this is why we only hire expert writers who have their PhDs in various fields of study. Sometimes an individual has great knowledge and creativity but has problems in penning his words in research papers mangerial accouting a quality and professional manner, and sometimes an individual is thesis in india great in writing but short on knowledge.We recruit only those individual who are the best at both things so that we are able to maintain the high quality work we are known for. Apex Essay is also has a reputed editorial team, filled with people who have had spend years and research accouting, years doing their jobs in various organizations and magazines. With a keen eye for the slightest mistake, they are able to change any paper into a flawless looking masterpiece. Error Free Work. Average Quality Score.

Money Back Guarantee. Papers delivered on time. Work was done succesfully, fast feedback. The quality of the paper and communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed.

Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help. Work was done succesfully, fast feedback. The quality of the paper and essay about divisibility rules, communication was spectacular! I would definitely recommend Apex Essays to friends if ever needed. Hardworking, honest and professional contractor, always ready to help.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Management accounting research pdf 7 Кб

Simple and research, Clean Resume Templates. Hiring managers look at very many of resumes. Research. Their eyes get tired quickly, and having to look at mangerial, elaborate resumes doesn’t help. In fact, fancy resume formats make the thesis on gender in india, recruitment process even harder, since hiring managers have to look past the research papers accouting, design elements in order to get to the content. Many job seekers believe that an eye-catching resume alone will help them land a job. However, that is not usually the thesis, case. A clean, simple resume can help you stand out from the research accouting, pool of applicants by being easy to read and resume fonts calibri, pleasant to look at.

Professional resume formats will often use minimalist formatting to capture the attention of a hiring manager and research papers mangerial accouting, showcase experience and skills. In this guide, we’ll talk about which types of employers prefer a simple resume format over research papers on ph levels a modern or creative one. Papers. We’ll also walk you through how to format and steroids sports, write a resume using one of our free resume templates. Let’s get you on the path to creating your resume today. A simple resume does not need to be a boring one. In fact, a simple resume format requires a lot of creativity because it should be both pleasing to the eye and research papers, tailored to your experience and desired job. A simple resume can be more conservative or more trendy, depending on which template you use. All of our templates here have clean, simple layouts, but there is on assisted a lot of variety within the simple resume format, so you can choose one that suits your work history best. What Jobs Require a Simple Resume? If you’re applying to a conservative or old-fashioned place of research papers mangerial accouting, employment, a simple resume is the research on ph, way to go. The legal field is an research papers mangerial accouting example of divisibility, a conservative workplace.

So are most professions in finance and many large corporate offices. If the job you want has a conservative dress code, you should probably use a simple resume format. This is like a dress code for your resume. Although a simple resume format is essential in research papers mangerial those types workplaces, a well-crafted simple resume can also impress a potential employer in a creative, modern field. If you’re going after a job where design is inequality in india important, then knowing how to research papers accouting, use simple design elements without relying on calibri, fancy fonts or borders can actually make your resume stand out. Font, formatting, color scheme, and research papers, use of white space all make an papers levels attractive simple resume.

This requires solid design knowledge. Papers Mangerial Accouting. Whether you’re applying to be a graphic designer or a fashion designer, a simple resume can be an excellent example of your creative skills. If you’re applying to a newer company, the employer can also be impressed by a clean, traditional simple resume, even if the corporate culture is more laid-back. Fonts. Many startups and tech companies use a minimalist aesthetic for their offices, websites, and research papers mangerial accouting, products. Essay Outline. You can show you’re a good fit by accouting reflecting that same clean aesthetic in your resume. You need to decide what you’ll be putting on your resume before you can write and format it.

To help you decide what should go on your resume, you can use your existing resume or you can note down some specifics about resume fonts your skills and experience. What you put on your resume will also depend on the details of the research papers, desired job and the job description. If you’re applying in the medical field for example, it’s important to have a section for certifications and credentials. Argumentative Steroids Sports. If you’re applying for a retail job, however, this section is probably not necessary. Here are the sections that should always go on your resume:

Here are some ideas for optional sections: Career Objective, Objective Statement, or Professional Summary Interests and Activities Relevant Skills Achievements and papers mangerial accouting, Awards References. Your resume should have the minimum number of sections necessary to showcase your abilities as a job candidate. Ruthlessly delete unnecessary information. Now that you’ve decided what sections to include, it’s time to format those sections into a beautiful, simple resume. You don’t need to do this work on your own. We’ve compiled a list of simple resume templates you can use. Essay Outline. However, you should know about research mangerial accouting good resume design so you’ll know how to best customize the template you choose. With all of our resume templates, you can change the bullet points, fonts, colors, and arrangement as needed.

Avoid large blocks of essays, text in your resume. Having white space between sections adds balance. If a section on your resume involves a list (such as a “Skills” section), you will want to mangerial, choose a template with bullet points. These make your resume look organized and thesis in india, easy to read. There’s nothing wrong with a classic font like Times New Roman, but a simple resume often looks best with a clean, modern, sans-serif font like Helvetica Neue. If you choose to use font colors to dress up your resume, use them sparingly. Pick just one or two colors to highlight aspects of accouting, your resume. For example, you might choose a conservative color, like gray or dark blue, for resume headers. Make sure any font color you choose is easy to read.

Avoid pink, yellow, and papers, lighter shades, which look unprofessional and research papers, are hard to notice. Always be consistent. Have your “Objective” header in the same color as your “Education” header. Resume Fonts Calibri. Don’t write your “Skills” section in Times New Roman and mangerial accouting, your “Work History” section in ap english outline Helvetica. The following common resume mistakes make your resume look too complicated and poorly designed: Too many colors and fonts Hard-to-detect colors and fonts Unconventional fonts like Comic Sans Elaborate borders Colored or needlessly fancy paper Too many sections Unnecessary images Inconsistent formatting. If your resume is overly designed or messy, employers will be distracted from the content and more likely to put your resume in the “No” pile. A really elaborate resume might even be automatically discarded before it gets read.

Once you’ve chosen the right resume template for you, it’s time to mangerial, write your unique resume content. Thesis On Gender Inequality. If you’ve never written a resume before, use one of our detailed resume guides, or a free resume builder to help you get started. A simple resume is about more than just layout. There should be simplicity in papers accouting your phrasing too. This is the case for fonts calibri, all resumes, but especially for one with a simple design. Don’t hide your impressive experience under flowery language or long sentences. State things simply so employers can easily learn about you. It may be tempting to research mangerial, add detail with more words, but wordiness will only fonts make your resume look messy. Research Papers Mangerial. Keep in mind that many job applications will also require a cover letter, where you can add more detail about your experience. It doesn’t all need to argumentative sports, go on your resume. Use active verb forms and short sentences or bullet points when describing things like skills or achievements.

Find places to cut or reword. Mangerial Accouting. It’s okay to use sentence fragments in your bullet points. Not only argumentative do these points make your resume look good, they also make it more likely that a prospective employer will read all of it. We have a variety of free simple resume examples to suit your needs, including chronological, functional, and research accouting, combination resumes. Using what you’ve just learned in this guide, look through these templates and resume fonts, choose one that suits your current job search best. Then customize it to research mangerial accouting, reflect what you have to offer as a unique job candidate.

Good use of essay steroids, white space gives this professional resume template an open feel while subtle colours add design touch. Two main sections let you detail your experiences and education in a reverse chronological order. Size: 183 B Downloads: 103866 Filename: upfront.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:18:00 / 6327. Very compact and papers mangerial, neat professional layout. On Assisted. Notice how the use of red text draws the eye. Just the right amount in the right places can be really helpful to the reader. Size: 183 B Downloads: 103252 Filename: neat.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:38:00 / 4968. Traditional format with light orange headers and subtle gray titles. Great sample resume for graphic designers, corporate writers, or administrative professionals. Size: 183 B Downloads: 52931 Filename: subtle-creativity.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:42:00 / 6315.

Margin column for mangerial, titles and rules, headings provides lots of space for detailed, paragraph statements. Perfect resume example for research mangerial, business, industrial, or vocational professionals. Size: 183 B Downloads: 34058 Filename: broad-appeal.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:48:00 / 6348. Labor, manufacturing, educational, and service industry skills template. Good use of white space to catch the eye with blue section divider lines and papers on ph, large, bold section titles. Size: 183 B Downloads: 17071 Filename: commencing.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 22:42:00 / 6409. Just a bit of mangerial, colour and creative use of indent make add a creative twist to this very traditional straight-forward design. Indented text helps the argumentative, headings stand out. Size: 183 B Downloads: 16071 Filename: indent-line.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:22:00 / 5631. Excellent sample for those with lots of skills and research papers mangerial accouting, training and maybe not a lot of experience.

Bold headings with vertical divider lines and blue titles provide focus for the reader. Size: 183 B Downloads: 15325 Filename: fresh-take.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:54:00 / 6092. Conventional, two-page layout with profile photo and red and blue fonts add design touch. Plus signs used for on gender inequality, bullet points. Accouting. Great for technology, engineering, or financial career seekers. Size: 183 B Downloads: 14475 Filename: creative-conventions.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:32:00 / 6023.

Two-page format with a two-column layout offers much space for multiple sections. Light blue titles and dashed section lines add design touch. Give all of essays suicide, your details here. Size: 183 B Downloads: 13274 Filename: point-left.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:57:00 / 6354. Subtle red titles and block, sans serif fonts give this template a stately feel. Great use of research papers, white space complements paragraph descriptions of your experiences, strengths, and objectives. Size: 183 B Downloads: 13088 Filename: stately.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:19:00 / 6065. Touches of red shadings and gray background really draw in the reader#039;s focus.

Plus signs used for bulleted lists with room for multiple sections. Size: 183 B Downloads: 12909 Filename: bold-red-shading.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:34:00 / 6345. Check box bullets tick off all of your great career highlights in this two-page resume with blue section divider lines. Excellent resume style for very experienced and resume fonts, accomplished professionals. Size: 183 B Downloads: 12727 Filename: accomplished.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:47:00 / 6135. Perfect use of research papers, typography to draw attention to your name and a short message.

Horizontal and vertical lines help to divide up the information for an easy read. Size: 183 B Downloads: 10164 Filename: important-message.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:46:00 / 4977. Small profile picture and thin, blue-shaded headers add design to this classic format with lots of space for summary texts and bulleted lists. Business, health and IT professionals benefit here. Size: 183 B Downloads: 9065 Filename: packed-classic.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 11:53:00 / 5908. Light brown headings and vertical bright green dashed lines catch the eye and break content into about, easy to research papers mangerial accouting, read sections. Suicide. Bold titles bring focus to key experiences and skills. Research Papers. Great sample for thesis, marketing, public relations, or communications professionals. Size: 183 B Downloads: 8752 Filename: beaming.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:15:00 / 6278. Bold, open squares and research papers mangerial accouting, thin black lines divide the two-column page layout.

Dates and key words offset in on ph levels the margins act as section intros. Research Papers Mangerial Accouting. Excellent template for university and IT job seekers. Size: 183 B Downloads: 8619 Filename: checkmark-timeline.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:18:00 / 5929. Thin and essays suicide, thick blue lines define each squared section with headings in bold, white fonts to give this template pop. Size: 183 B Downloads: 7140 Filename: blue-pop.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:24:00 / 5795. Offset one-column layout with red and research mangerial accouting, orange colours and bold, large headers and titles with paragraph descriptions. On Assisted Suicide. Creative sample with a business feel. Size: 183 B Downloads: 7016 Filename: next-level.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 20:32:00 / 6342. Section titles offset in research papers mangerial the margin with blue and light gray fonts.

Small vertical lines used to separate columns. Excellent template for those who have been in one industry for resume fonts, several years. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6473 Filename: industry-lifer.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:49:00 / 6041. Dark black section dividers complement light green and blue fonts and research mangerial accouting, bullets. Argumentative. Large, three-columned Core Skills section for many key attributes. Serif font type completes mature, professional feel.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 5797 Filename: cosmopolitan.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:41:00 / 6032. Two-page, one-column layout with red and orange for headings and titles. Lots of space for detailed, paragraph descriptions. Corporate and academia feel with this sample. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5630 Filename: tidy.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-09 19:23:00 / 6287. A traditional format that portrays a simple elegance. An initialed ribbon provides a smart touch which can be personalized with you initials, your highest qualification or your most prestigious award. Research Papers. Bullet points help you to squeeze in a lot more information without making your resume too long. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5628 Filename: elegant-traditional.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:35:00 / 4958. Traditional layout with bold and italic font types. Large red square with white font provides good space for suicide, objective.

Great sample for corporate, IT, and nonprofit job seekers. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5560 Filename: bold-red.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 13:37:00 / 5993. This simple block colour really makes a statement and is the perfect backdrop for the black text. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5118 Filename: pretty-pink.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:13:00 / 5665. One look and research papers accouting, everyone will know who you are. The placement size and bold text really make the name on essay rules, this resume stand out. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5111 Filename: name.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:44:00 / 4974. Large and papers mangerial accouting, small margins add white space while offering plenty of room for essay about divisibility rules, multiple sections. Bold orange and research accouting, blues for papers on ph levels, titles focus the papers accouting, reader. Great template for ap english essay outline, entry level positions or new graduates.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 4695 Filename: offset.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:08:00 / 6056. Bold section titles with arrow points and light maroon titles give this sample a vivid touch. Research Papers. Full page layout for ap english outline, multiple sections to let you list plenty of information. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4653 Filename: striking.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:38:00 / 6080. This block and bulleted resume offers a professional-looking style. The enlarged font size for the objective section clearly defines your goals.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 4502 Filename: professional-block.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:31:00 / 5711. The use of bold text, simple colours, underlines and spacing makes this a very easy read. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4377 Filename: simple-underline.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:46:00 / 5649. Plus signs and lines outline each area with arrows providing the bulleted direction to your skills and experience. Scientific, data, and IT feel with this one. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4303 Filename: plus.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:46:00 / 5724. Easy to research papers accouting, scan, one column template with section and fonts, title headings in colour as well as all caps make your information quick to accouting, read.

Large Skills Abilities section great for the career changer. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4123 Filename: academia.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:17:00 / 5748. Open and on gender, airy one-column format centered on the page. Blue headings and bold titles with plus signs and research mangerial accouting, outlined circle bullets provide subtle design appeal. Essay. Service and mangerial accouting, labour workers take a look here. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4084 Filename: breezy.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:35:00 / 6026. Colour contrast and on assisted, different font types dictate the style and impact of this resume. The use of the red always pulls you back to the name of the applicant.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 3990 Filename: simple-red.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:02:00 / 5655. Oversized captions for key words or job titles. Small profile photo with blue shaded section headers. Excellent use of space for research papers mangerial, intern experience, new graduates, and creative professionals. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3942 Filename: caption.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:00:00 / 6144. Want a different way to distinguish your sub-headings from resume fonts calibri, your headings?

This layout shows how different shades of the research mangerial, same colour can do this. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3823 Filename: mono-shading.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:48:00 / 4986. Light blue titles, bold headings, and carat bullets with good use of white space in this basic resume template. Perfect example for outline, service industry and accouting, labour staff as well as new graduates. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3335 Filename: burgeoning.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:52:00 / 6089. Simple layout with bold headings and thick lines to separate different sections. Not the best format if you have a lot of information to include. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3183 Filename: simple-central.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 18:10:00 / 5662.

Offset sections balance out this sample. Good use of white space helps focus the reader#039;s eye. Orang titles provide design touch. Great format to take your few years of experience to the next level. Size: 183 B Downloads: 1183 Filename: moving.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:05:00 / 6147. Thin margins with stacked sections provide lots of area for all of inequality in india, your achievements.

Unique Projects area lets you describe your accomplishments. IT, project management, and senior-level sample. Size: 183 B Downloads: 167308 Filename: substantial.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:36:00 / 6077. Thin page border and section divider lines with red and research mangerial, bold, black titles and key words provide an executive feel. Divisibility. Project managers, directors, and senior VPs can do well with this example. Size: 183 B Downloads: 11563 Filename: top-level.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:42:00 / 6083. A compact resume format that draws the reader’s eye to the important information across different sections. Size: 183 B Downloads: 10835 Filename: in-a-nutshell.docx Uploaded: 2015-10-10 08:21:00 / 8305. Two well-defined columns give this sample structure. Thick, orange-coloured bar graphs make your capabilities pop on the page and the italicized, muted gray job titles add the professionalism.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 10053 Filename: raise-bar.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 20:28:00 / 5758. What stands out in this sample is the Skills section. This format provides an research instant snapshot of your skill levels that looks very professional and inequality, easy to read. Size: 183 B Downloads: 9662 Filename: self-assessment.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:47:00 / 4980. Entry-level workers ready for the next step here. Conventional sections with blue headers and research, light gray arrows and open circular bullets point all of outline, your strengths and skills. Papers Accouting. Plenty of room for goals, key word lists, and on gender in india, more. Size: 183 B Downloads: 7400 Filename: space.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:38:00 / 6029. A very smart style that gets straight down to business. Can you summarize your abilities into a couple of sentences?

Most prospective employers don#039;t have a lot of time to papers accouting, read through lengthy resumes. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6467 Filename: classic-elegance.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:36:00 / 4961. Great use of contrasting text colour and essay divisibility rules, line thickness to differentiate between sets of mangerial, information. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5490 Filename: section-lines.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 17:49:00 / 5652. Small margins and thin gray shadowed headings with white fonts offer lots of essays on assisted, room in this example. Research Mangerial. Multiple sections for your training, certifications, skills, and about rules, other information. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4863 Filename: traditional-plus.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-07 21:02:00 / 5836. Just a bit of research papers, colour goes a long way in breaking up information.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 4623 Filename: nonsense.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:10:00 / 5698. Bold headings and shading flush out this sample with plus signs and open circles for essay sports, bullet points. Good skills resume for those with lots of experience and training outside the research papers mangerial, traditional job environment. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3894 Filename: skilled.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:05:00 / 5783. Bold, black headings and section dividers with light-gray lines used for bullets and blue font type for your name make this a non-traditional traditional template. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3885 Filename: non-traditional-traditional.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 12:13:00 / 5923.

Complimentary colours for your personal information and the section headings catch the eye. Simple bullet list in each section offer a straightforward, no nonsense approach. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3278 Filename: career-starter.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 19:34:00 / 5714. Gray shading and colorful section headers give this contemporary resume a bold and confident air. Argumentative Steroids. Here, your skills, strengths, awards, achievements, and research, career highlights take center stage. This resume lends a decisive and authoritative tone, while not being overbearing or fussy; it still allows your personality and background to shine. This is a perfect template for individuals seeking to research on ph levels, change careers or industries, ex-military looking to enter the research papers accouting, civilian workforce, and others who want to research, emphasise their talents and accouting, strengths, and not their previous job titles or employers.

Size: 183 B Downloads: 40851 Filename: bulletin.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 18:20:00 / 6162. Standard Europass CV / Resume Template used in Europe. Size: 183 B Downloads: 30414 Filename: europass-cv-template.doc Uploaded: 2014-09-19 17:26:00 / 7451. Free Modern Resume templates that will get you noticed. Thesis. Simple, elegant, discreetly modern, with a touch of color and creativity. Size: 183 B Downloads: 30382 Filename: discreetly-modern.docx Uploaded: 2014-09-19 17:09:00 / 7448. Very classy and professional full-page two-column sample. Lots of sections included for papers mangerial, key skills, awards, and divisibility, attributes.

Red and blue titles add touch of colour. Mangerial. Great example for those with substantial work experience. Size: 183 B Downloads: 12943 Filename: firm.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:48:00 / 6086. Two column layout for full page with sections styled into various columns. Light gray divider lines and red and blue titles. Essay About. Stylish with a corporate feel for marketing director, senior VPs, and research papers mangerial, principal managers. Size: 183 B Downloads: 9120 Filename: aristocratic.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:05:00 / 6104.

Two-column layout with profile photo. Large Awards section to list your sales, academic, or artistic achievements. Thesis In India. Great sample for advertising, creative, sales, or communication professionals. Size: 183 B Downloads: 8430 Filename: award-winner.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 16:15:00 / 6062. Traditional classic layout with a high-end executive feel. Research Papers. Great use of bordered headings, indented bullets and tabbed text to create an elegant professional look. Size: 183 B Downloads: 7023 Filename: executive-elegant.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:47:00 / 4983. A round portrait option makes this sample a bit different. Then a strong opening statement in bold lettering is great for impact, and makes the reader want to find out papers on ph levels, more about you. At the end of the resume a simple scale allows you to give a snapshot of your levels of competence. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6913 Filename: bold-simplicity.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:32:00 / 4946.

Two-column format used for the whole page offers lots of research papers, section areas. Ap English Essay Outline. Light grays for headers and dashed section dividers as well as shaded background to mangerial, highlight key work experience. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6672 Filename: split-page.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:47:00 / 6038. Bold headings shaded with olive and dark greens for a sophisticated template. Managers, administrators, directors, and accountants take advantage of the calibri, three-columned skills area and oversized sections for research mangerial, experience, certificates, and licenses. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6555 Filename: polished.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-07 20:43:00 / 5812. Functional two-page sample with three-column core skills lists and areas for professional experience, work history and more. Great resume style for those looking to argumentative steroids sports, switch industries. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6165 Filename: new-agenda.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 17:00:00 / 6098. Checkmarks for bullets with blue, green, and gray fonts catch the eye.

Underlines connect job titles to dates. Analysts, developers, academia, or health care template. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4750 Filename: check.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:51:00 / 6044. Deep and light blue headers with bold font titles add pop for this traditional template. Papers Mangerial Accouting. Three-column key word section and essay outline, two-column bulleted experience lists offer space for everything. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4375 Filename: airy-traditional.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 11:43:00 / 5899.

Want the mangerial, focus to be on inequality in india, your opening statement? This resume does that. Make your pitch for mangerial, this job a real eye opener. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3183 Filename: inverse.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-06 11:33:00 / 4949. Two-column layout with block paragraph descriptions. Light blues and essays on assisted suicide, grays for headers, dates, and titles. Excellent sample for business, IT, administrative, or counselling. Size: 183 B Downloads: 2808 Filename: solid-segments.docx Uploaded: 2014-05-08 15:43:00 / 6035. 855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST. 2017 Bold Limited. Research Mangerial Accouting. All rights reserved.

POWERED BY BOLD.

Write My Essays Today -
Managerial Accounting Term Paper, Research Paper, …

The list of men who made great music but were not always great people is research mangerial accouting expansive. We are a lucky species, in that we are able to hold more than one thought in our heads at once. We can enjoy films that may not be in argumentative essay steroids line with our political ideology, dance to research papers accouting music created by assholes, and inequality, appreciate art made by research papers accouting idiots. In fact, this is mostly what we do all the time. On Gender Inequality In India. If we didn’t, we would have very few options for entertainment. The reality is that most of our favorite actors, musicians, and research accouting, artists are… Wait… Maybe you should sit down for this one…

I hate listening to research papers levels radio interviews with actors and musicians I love because they are almost always disappointing idiots. I am exhausted by a culture that desperately wants our celebrities to be everything: intellectuals, political commentators, spiritual guides… It’s ridiculous. Actors are actors, rock stars are rock stars, artists are people who make art. Papers Mangerial Accouting. None of these qualities necessarily makes these individuals qualified to do anything more than that. If they happen to be intelligent, political beings on the side, great. But it’s just as rare to find that our idols also share our ethics and politics as it is to find this in any other very wealthy narcissist. This reality is fonts compounded when we’re talking about male stars. Papers Mangerial. This is because we live in a misogynist society that not only teaches men that women are not so much full human beings deserving of respect, but that women are more like cars or fancy watches: things that are more easily acquired with fame and fortune. “Money, power, women” is the male American dream and sports, it’s one that treats commodities as priorities and women as among those commodities.

Wholly interconnected to this is rape culture — that thing where sexualized violence and male entitlement to sexual access to women is so normalized that even what we understand to be “consensual” sex is steeped in the same values. Sex is something men “get,” through whatever means possible and, when they succeed in “getting” said sex, they are congratulated, made to feel powerful and virile — like real men — rather than punished. Knowing all this, is it any real shock that so many of our favorite male artists and entertainers turn out to be abusive dirtbags? I don’t say this to research papers accouting excuse men’s behaviour — this is not a “boys will be boys” argument, rather it’s an levels argument that says: Don’t idolize your idols. Particularly when they are men. Mangerial. Rock stars are not gods.

And when it turns out that your favorite comedian, director, or musician is a rapist or an abuser, try not to let idolization fog that reality. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to unlike whatever music that man created or forget the ways in which that art impacted your life or created a soundtrack for your formative years, but it also doesn’t mean you ignore the essays on assisted suicide, truth about these men, simply because it makes your desire to papers mangerial bask peacefully in the warm glow of nostalgia more difficult. On that note, here is a list of men who created what many consider to essays on assisted suicide be great music who were not necessarily great people: 1) Jimmy Page kidnapped 14-year-old Lori Maddix and raped her. (We’re all aware that kidnapping a 14 year old and having sex with her never counts as “consensual,” right?) 3) James Brown was an extremely violent abuser who beat his second wife, Deirdre Jenkins, to a pulp on a regular basis. She wasn’t the only one. His third wife, Adrienne Rodriguez, had him arrested four times on research papers mangerial accouting charges of assault and in 2005 a woman named Jacque Hollander accused him of raping her in 1988. 4) Um, Michael Jackson… 6) Rolling Stones guitarist, Bill Wyman, “dated” 13 year old Mandy Smith when he was 47, eventually marrying her. 7) In 1993, Tupac was arrested for sexually abusing a 19-year-old-woman.

From the about rules, sounds of papers mangerial, it, he participated in a gang-rape with three of on gender in india, his friends. (This is a tough one for me, I’ll be honest…) 10) Ozzy Osbourne tried to kill his wife (and was subsequently arrested for papers accouting, domestic abuse) in papers 1989. 13) It’s common knowledge that Ike Turner viciously abused Tina Turner while they were together. 14) Elvis Presley began pursuing Priscilla Presley when he was 24-years-old and papers mangerial accouting, she was only 14. Looking back on their relationship, she said, “I was someone he created. Research Papers On Ph. I was just a kid and I was consumed by him. All I desired was not to papers disappoint him.”

16) R. Kelly, who some might not consider “great,” but I was a fan and many others are/were too, raped girl after young girl. Essays. (He also married Aaliyah when she was 15.) 17) At 27, Steven Tyler convinced 14-year-old Julia Holcomb’s mother to sign over research, guardian rights to him so he could take her across state lines with him while he was on fonts calibri tour. Papers Accouting. Of her relationship with Tyler, Holcomb said, “I was subordinate to him as in a parent relationship and felt I had little control over my life.” She also pointed out that Tyler referred to her as “my Little Oral Annie” in his memoir. 18) And finally, Lori Mattix told Thrillist that, in the early ’70s, “[David Bowie] escorted me into essays, the bedroom, gently took off my clothes, and research papers accouting, de-virginized me.” She went on: “Two hours later, I went to check on Sable. She was all fucked up in the living room, walking around, fogging up windows and writing, “I want to papers levels fuck David.” I told him what she was doing and that I felt so bad.

Bowie said, “Well, darling, bring her in.” That night I lost my virginity and had my first threesome. The next morning, there was banging on the door and it was fucking [Bowie’s wife] Angie.” This took place when Mattix was around 13 or 14-years-old (some sources say she was 15, but in mangerial accouting a vh1 documentary, Mattix says this happened before she was with Jimmy Page (at which point she was only 13 or 14). Argumentative Essay Steroids. He also faced rape allegations in 1987. This list could go on… And while we are free to continue to value and enjoy the papers mangerial, music these men produced, the steroids, desire to appreciate said music shouldn’t override the truth about rape culture and violence against women that exists behind it.

In fact, denying this truth perpetuates the very culture that allowed these abuses to happen in the first place. Meghan Murphy is a freelance writer and journalist. She has been podcasting and papers, writing about feminism since 2010 and has published work in papers levels numerous national and international publications, including New Statesman, Vice, Al Jazeera, The Globe and Mail, I-D, Truthdig, and papers accouting, more. Meghan completed a Masters degree in the department of Gender, Sexuality and essay about rules, Women’s Studies at research, Simon Fraser University in 2012 and lives in Vancouver, B.C. with her dog. Like this article? Tip Feminist Current! I’ve been thinking a lot about this (and re-read the argumentative essay sports, piece on “Pedophile Culture”).

First off, everyone thinks it’s normal for research papers, men to be attracted to pubescent girls as young as 13, even if it’s not considered right to act on thesis in india it (but celebrities get a free pass, as they do for rape–until it catches up with them, like Cosby–and drugs, etc.). But it is considered completely *abnormal* for women to like young pubescent boys. This is why there is even more of an outcry about female teachers having sex with young students (not because it’s usually more condemned and prosecuted the other way around). I mean sure, there might have used to be a “good for you” attitude about boys having sex with grown women, presuming all males constantly want sex and are never hurt by research accouting it (also a patriarchal attitude), but not so much anymore, and certainly any grown woman in her 20’s, 30’s and beyond who openly said it was normal for women her age to be attracted to essay 13 or 14-year-old boys would be greeted with incredulity and scorn. So is it that biologically men are attracted to a greater age range, as women are attracted to a greater gender rage of sexual activity (male-on-male, male-on-female, and research mangerial, female-on-female), regardless of on ph levels, orientation? (I mean, most of these stars also had sex with grown women too, including women who were older than them). Is it conditioning? A mix of both? The truth is, it shouldn’t matter because neither excuse is research papers accouting justification.

It is potentially *damaging* for an adult to have sex with someone that young, and that should be enough, and celebrities shouldn’t get a free pass (and yes, of course amazing and even brilliant people do awful things, which they may know very well are awful; Pablo Picasso, Alfred Einstein and Roman Polanski come to mind. Human beings are complicated). Personally I think the thesis on gender inequality in india, attraction to very young girls (in the absence of true pedophilia) is research papers mangerial often about ego. Older women don’t get as starstruck, even by stars. They are more their own people and less malleable.

I guarantee when these same men wanted a little more interesting fare or the thrill of the chase, they went after a beautiful, less available grown woman. When it comes to “sexual liberation” and fonts calibri, the orgies Bowie liked to be involved in–I admit I am of two minds (as I am of most important questions about sexuality). Research Mangerial. On the one hand it sounds like it could be super fun. On the other hand it sounds like it could be super-exploitative. I think in essay a world in which we did not have a gender hierarchy and other glaring imbalances–racial and economic–free love might work. In the world we live in it will always remain rife with opportunities for exploitation and abuse.

I think you might be right that it’s partly about ego — men don’t want to mangerial be around their equals, they want to be around women or girls who idolize them and papers on ph levels, don’t challenge them. I think the attraction is partly about the young girls not knowing the creeps they’re dealing with are indeed creeps and not actually demi-gods, but I also think that many males get off and destroying and research papers mangerial accouting, taking things that don’t belong to them. They love hurting young girls. And who knows how many early/mid 20th century male music icons of the new western music industry had dark pasts? Their secrets are long buried with the culture that allowed them to use and abuse with impunity (and in on assisted many cases even more fame for their ‘wild’ lifestyles).

The most heartening thing about your list is that it exists. Research Papers. It is essay about divisibility rules a small list and likely only the tip of the iceberg but if a feminist had tried to make such a list in research papers accouting 1970 they would have found no public evidence – even Priscilla was regarded as a fortunate beneficiary of about, star adulation then. Times change. People change. We all are not the same people we were 30 or50 years ago. As a practicing Christian, one of the foundations of my faith is research papers mangerial “forgiveness” and I have been given forgiveness for my short comings so, I extend that same to divisibility others. We need to papers mangerial concentrate and focus on the “here and now” and papers, our vigilance and the where we are going in this “hand basket”. I see how much has changed though my times and I am pleased. Research. I am 67 years old. JaneCatherine. Eeeeeewwww that forgiveness crap stinks to high heaven.

Telling women that they need to be forgiving of rapists is disgusting. Thank you for writing this piece! I’ve been struggling with this topic in the days since David Bowie’s passing. I have to admit, my first reaction toward the on assisted suicide, faction of people on the net who immediately (in my eyes) began to drag him and even shamed people for daring to mourn him was that of research papers accouting, extreme irritation. On the other hand, as a feminist who tries to fonts calibri be cognizant of exactly this kind of pervading rape/pedophile culture and the constant excusing of it, I felt like I was copping out by not judging him as harshly as I probably would someone I wasn’t a fan of mangerial accouting, (Woody Allen, for example). And so I’ve been listening to divisibility his greatest hits, feeling equal parts guilty and sentimental. In the end, I think people on either extreme are just trying to make things easier for themselves. If he (and male celebrities like him) can be given a free pass then there’s no need for guilt to sour the enjoyment of his catalog. If you can completely condemn him as a terrible person who’s misdeeds rob him of all artistic/personal worth, then there’s no need to examine how deeply, terrifyingly mundane his behavior is even among the non-famous.

In the meantime, I’ll go on with the research, thorn in my side… I think they were “willing,” yes. Resume Calibri. But they were also 13… Is an papers accouting adult man having sex with a 13-year-year old girl ok with you? On a related note, I find it discouraging that girls and young women are still more likely to fantasize about being groupies than about becoming musicians themselves. Totally. When you read/watch interviews with Maddix she talks about these experiences as though they were the highlight of her life and that it the highest a woman could reach.

I mean, sure maybe it was fun, but fawning all over rock stars doesn’t seem like a particularly fulfilling thing to me. As a teenager perhaps I might have thought this way (and yet I’m pretty certain, even then, I had other ambitions…), but as an adult? Naw. sadly many people never do grow up. If you read the article you’ll see that the estimated age of argumentative essay sports, 13 is based on papers her own testimony. And yes, the fonts calibri, sex was technically consensual, but that doesn’t make it ethical.

Statutory rape laws exist for a reason. Right. And anyone who understands power should understand that even if a girl “pursues” a grown man, it is still not ok for mangerial, him have sex with her. Why is this such a hard thing to essays on assisted understand? Yes I think you’re right.

I didn’t mention Axl Rose because I don’t think he’s really regarded as an important/great musician so much as a joke… Am I wrong? i dunno about him being a joke, but his music is obnoxious anyway lol. Maybe some not so greats here but: Vince Neil and Tommy Lee – Motley Crue. Slash, Steven Adler and Axl Rose – Guns and research papers accouting, Roses. Scotty Weiland – Stone Temple Pilots.

Rick Allen – Def Leppard. Jerry Lee Lewis. Ian Watkins – Lost Prophets. Yep. Knew about essay most of these dudes. (As you likely guessed, I left them off because I tried to choose more well-regarded musicians…) I suppose Eminem might count, though I’ve never been a fan myself. Should be on this list. Miles Davis. That one’s hard. A lot of men deliberately seek out papers accouting underage girls and then pretend they didn’t know when they get caught. It’s an old trick.

These guys called them ‘baby groupies’ because they knew they were underage. They knew exactly what they were doing and took actions to avoid. being caught. Essays Suicide. They took advantage of the fact that they were powerful celebrities and that people would let it pass because ‘it was just the times’ or ‘just the lifestyle’. But statutory rape was illegal in the 70’s and 80’s. People will make any excuses for their heroes, especially if they’re men.

That’s the point. This is a good point, considering how many keep saying “things were different in the 70s.” Things may have been different but it seems clear these men still knew they were doing something wrong… Picasso and Einstein. Both have an iffy reputation re: their spouses/partners. Picasso had a reputation for being cruel towards his partners. Einstein’s reputation seems to vary according to the biographer or account.

In some he is reputed to research be cruel towards his first wife. He is known to have had extramarital affairs. Resume Fonts Calibri. His relationship with his children is research mangerial accouting also a bit tenuous but the accounts vary. I’m with you tinfoil hattie. It’s not that hard. Don’t feed the beast.

Support women’s art. A 15 year old is more mature than someone in argumentative essay steroids their 20s? That just seems like a BS rationalization. Teen girls want to have relationships with older men, uhm, no. Mangerial. I remember being hit on by someone in his fifties when I was 12 and thesis, visiting his home. Research Mangerial Accouting. I also remember going to the local university to calibri research my high school papers and waiting at the bus stop and being asked by a boy my age whether I was a university student. Was I mature enough psychologically to be considered someone in my late teens? No, I was not. I don’t know how liberated my sister felt when she became pregnant (she was on birth control but after a blow up with my mother (who found her birth control) I don’t know if she was, I assume not) and attended a sort of wayward girl’s school (pregnant teens) for the remainder of papers mangerial accouting, her high school education. Her boyfriend basically abandoned her. I think you would have to have been on some mind altering substances to resume fonts think the research papers, 1970s was a sexually liberated age for all.

The consequences were entirely different for teenage girls, in papers on ph levels particular. There is always an accouting imbalance of power between children and adults. Differences in physical and suicide, psychological maturity, real world experience, and economic dependency would still be in play. I think Robin Morgan says it best in her essay “Goodbye to accouting All That”. Re: sexual revolution. “Goodbye to the Weather Vain, with the Stanley Kowalski image and theory of free sexuality but practice of sex on demand for essay about rules, males.” “Goodbye to Hip culture and papers mangerial, the so-called Sexual Revolution, which has functioned toward women’s freedom as did the Reconstruction toward former slaves—reinstituting oppression by essay another name.” “To hell with the research papers mangerial accouting, simplistic notion that automatic freedom for women—or nonwhite peoples—will come about zap! with the advent of a socialist revolution. Essays. Bullshit.

Two evils pre-date capitalism and clearly have been able to survive and post-date socialism: sexism and racism.” I’m not sure what your point is. We’re talking about papers mangerial accouting adult men who have been through puberty preying on children who have barely begun it. Assault/rape and other allegations aside, I think one of the reasons it’s really difficult to find any artist with intelligence these days is partly/mainly because of the Hollywood Blacklistings during the anti-Communist witch-hunts that went on decades ago. Resume. Many artists who were creating social commentaries through music, writing, acting, etc, were barred from papers mangerial, work and that has had a lasting negative affect on essay about divisibility rules what is currently being produced half a century later.

Furthermore, as a result, these days, in order to really “make it” in the industry one will most likely have to sacrifice one’s intellectual integrity, or else one must remain artistically obscure in order to maintain principles. It’s a tragic dilemma. So in research papers accouting terms of misogyny, it’s not surprising it’s so prevalent. Ap English. There’s hardly anyone left after the purge to challenge the accouting, status quo. I don’t think it’s that most artists are just dumb. Thesis. Those are simply the ones that made the mangerial accouting, grade, the ones who don’t make waves. That is research levels a very good point.

In today’s climate, it’s hard to imagine anyone but a mindless neoliberal getting anywhere in Hollywood/pop culture. And honestly, I can’t even really blame mindless neoliberals because I used to be one. I think the real problem lies in being unwilling to change one’s opinion when confronted with the evidence that one’s opinion is just completely wrong. You have to have intellectual integrity to research papers mangerial accouting do that. Essay Outline. I think a neoliberal can have intellectual integrity, but they’d also have to eventually stop being a neoliberal in order to maintain it lol.

what is with all the biological determinists on research papers accouting this site lately? “Even adolescent teenagers at thesis on gender inequality, fifteen have desires for older men which is why most countries in Europe acknowledge consensual sex from 14 and 15 years of age.” What does “acknowledge” even mean? Acknowledgment of “consensual” sex when it’s an adult male with a 14 year old girl in a patriarchy means diddly squat. The power imbalance is unethical. The end. P.S. Most teen girls don’t want to fuck old guys. Yeah, loads of research, teenage girls want to have sex with older men. Essay Steroids Sports. Most of my friends did even if I did.

Sexuality is not black and white and what is patriarchal is research mangerial telling girls who they should desire. Essay Rules. Bowie was also a kid by the way. Look at footage of him in this era…he was a 25 year old with no control of his life, very much out of it. Mangerial. Made was clear about inequality this–she was not raped, she wanted to have sex. I say people ought to respect her and leave her alone. I did not want to accouting have sex with older men when I was a teenager. Calibri. I did not want to mangerial have sex at all when I was 13 years old. A 25 year old man having sex with a 13 or 14 year old girl is not ok. “Most teen girls don’t want to fuck old guys”. Especially if they have a psychologically and physically abusive father. Men my father’s age never appealed to me.

The abuse didn’t lead me to fonts seek a surrogate daddy or male role model. Research Mangerial. Or to latch onto any male who showed me the slightest kindness. About Rules. It just gave me the sense that people were self-serving idiots or jerks … because they thought that my dad was a great guy. And would not listen to any accounts to the contrary, including my mother’s account. I really hated the music of my so-called era. Research. So, I had no admiration for any of the rock or pop stars, They produced mindless pap in my opinion. Argumentative Steroids Sports. And it doesn’t hurt that I don’t seem to have a romantic bone in my body (except for research papers mangerial accouting, voyages that involve the circumnavigation of the globe). So, betrayal in love, lost love, whinging about your ex-lover, expressing lusty feelings, just turned me off. Essay. I didn’t purposely listen to the radio (or turn one on myself) before discovering CBC’s FM station. I played the piano, was a member of papers, school choirs, sang in church.

My exposure to essays popular music occurred by research papers accouting happenstance – when my siblings or friends played their music. Or when I attended weddings and a band played (fiddling music was big amongst Quebec Anglos (my father’s family) who had moved to other parts of Canada). I think discovering music from a variety of eras and peoples is the most prudent course of thesis on gender inequality in india, action. Berlin cabaret songs sung by papers Ute Lemperer featuring talented composers and essay, librettists, e.g. Spoliansky’s The Smart Set. Authentic blues as sung by Odetta.

Amazing harmonizers like the Fairfield Four (gospel singers). Mangerial. Emma Kirkby (just an amazing voice). Jane Sibbery. The McGarrigle Sisters, a Canadian folk duo. More modern folk musicians like Ani DiFranco, Tracy Chapman, and Iris Dement. I even like some punk, but not what most would consider the on gender inequality, good stuff. Kashtin, Canadian folk group (indigenous).

Kronos Quartette. Quartetto Gelato (Canadian and have a sense of humour). “Blow up Hollywood” (studio musicians who perform their own work) … don’t know how to classify them. World music (Vartinna, Zap Mama, Jai Uttal, Black Uhuru, Flying Bulgar Klezmer Band, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, etc.). Research Papers Mangerial Accouting. There is so much amazing music in the world … why limit yourself. This is gross and irrelevant.

This sounds like a “she was fully developed and looked older than her age” excuse for predators to prey on youth. Essay. IT DOESN’T MATTER if a girl has gone through puberty. Her MIND and research mangerial, JUDGEMENT are not adult. Maddix looks soooo young in those photos. Those men knew full-well how old she was.

Good thing a lot of the metal bands I like keep their personal lives personal. Nope, just reality. Girls want to have sex and should be able to. Which is why less prudish countries than the US acknowledge female sexuality. It’s really simple. Umm… The US LOVES the idea of sexualizing young girls for adult men. What are you talking about. Female sexuality = girls, to essay about rules you. Papers Accouting. No women.

Interesting. Yes because she’s French Canadian and fonts, the age of consent in Canada was 14 until 2008 when it was raised to 16. Yes and papers, Celine Dion is also French Canadian. The age of consent in Canada was 14 until it was raised to 16 in 2008. I know a lot of people who find this relationship uncomfortable. I scoured the internet yesterday, looking for interviews that she said this, but couldn’t find any… Any chance you are aware of any French interviews where she has said so? I have, like many others, long been disgusted by this relationship, where it seems pretty clear he was a ‘father figure’ and groomed her… I find it incredibly strange how Canada is ap english outline treating him as some kind of research papers accouting, god. I think that’s fair — that is, to point out that this kind of thing was condoned and even encouraged by society at essay, large, that it wasn’t *only* about these individual men. It wasn’t just the attitude s of men. Four of these men – (Five if you believe Mattix claims that Jimmy ask her mothers permission for him to see her – which again is stated by Mattix in the supporting text this article is using) where actively supported by the women’s families in accouting these act.

Chuck Berry had family knowledge that he was travelling with their child, Holcomb’s mother signed her over to Steven Tyler, Bill Wymen’s mother-in-law travelled with them on divisibility rules their honeymoon (all of papers mangerial, this in this documents supporting text) and thesis in india, when Tina Tuner went to her mother for safety she was not only sent away, her mother famously call Ike so he could intersect her bus and drang her home. It wasn’t just mens behaviour thats actions were questionable it was the whole culture and papers mangerial accouting, the way women were treated even by other women and the people who where supose to be looking out and protecting them. Well, to be fair, the law exists, not in order to “tell a fifteen year old when and with whome to have sex,” but in outline order to tell adult men they may not fuck children. Diversion. Mangerial. We are saying that adult men are doing something wrong in sleeping with teenagers — we are not talking about “punishing” teenagers, we’re talking about punishing men. I’m reading this a year after my original comment above, and steroids sports, after a very abusive relationship with a character-deficient person…it’s interesting; when I was 17 years old and a virgin, smart but very vulnerable (after childhood trauma and some sexual abuse), I got involved with a 24-year-old man who sexually abused me. Technically I was at the age of research papers mangerial accouting, consent in my state, but what he did was abuse: he never used a condom, he would come inside me, he trained me to give him blow jobs, he never once made a single gesture toward foreplay (I never once had an orgasm). I would come over just to essays on assisted hang out research with him and his friends, and he’d push me in the next room and unzip his fly. He had sex with me in essays suicide my sleep. He raped me rather brutally one day in the shower.

It took me a long time and a lot of revictimization to identify any of this as what it was. Last year, at the age of 32, when extremely vulnerable I went on a dating site. I had been researching highly triggering subjects for a book, alone, in an apartment in Mexico, after shattering my ankle and research papers accouting, tearing four ligaments trying to run from the resume fonts calibri, police because I was scared of research papers, rape (after being tracked down on essay steroids the beach with my boyfriend)–as it turns out, I was right to be scared, as I was threatened with it by the officer who tracked us down, and research papers mangerial accouting, I’m sure had I been a Mexican woman rather than a U.S. citizen he would have done it. Essay. I had also been taken advantage of by two men I thought were my friends that year, who got me drunk to try to tag-team me when I was sad after a break-up, and I had, in research mangerial accouting a despairing kind of “repetition compulsion” gotten myself into various scrapes with gross rapey men. Papers Levels. I had stood up to research papers accouting my insane, tyrannical and abusive boss, while being scapegoated, unsupported, and shouldering the burden of my colleagues’ fear and hatred of her (and betrayal by some who were my friends). I had lost some of ap english essay outline, my friend group because I did not want to go back and hang out with the papers accouting, circle of young artists who included the two men who had taken advantage of me. I had broken up with my boyfriend, who left after I shattered my ankle on the beach, because it was just too much of essay, a burden taking care of me when I was alone, jobless, and unable to walk, stranded in my apartment without a fridge or AC (standard for papers accouting, poor Mexicans, but no joke in the tropics). To be fair to him, he was young, immature, and at least took care of me long enough until I could hobble to my bike and ap english essay outline, ride around to get food and research accouting, ice for my cooler. Insanely enough, in thesis in india this horrible time I decided to use the research mangerial, time I was laid up with this injury to essay try to research mangerial write the papers on ph levels, book I was writing about sex tourism in Mexico. Mangerial Accouting. The research I did was profoundly triggering.

Since all of this–since what happened to thesis inequality in india me this last year–I have done a lot of research about revictimization and I know that in a sense for a long time I have carried that same air that naive young girls have that makes character-disordered men so want to despoil them…I have had a target on my back for mangerial, a long time. In any case, I returned to the United States, to my hometown, not having worked out ANY of the trauma from Mexico (or from any of the rapes or violence I had experienced in my teens and twenties), and, being very lonely and down, went on OkCupid. Fonts Calibri. I basically found this sort of research papers, man: somebody who wants a powerful, intelligent woman (or thinks he does), because he’s a narcissist and wants someone he can feel proud to be the partner of, but also someone who is, as I said, a narcissist (as in, he has narcissistic personality disorder, I’m convinced–a serious character disorder similar to psychopathy) and so he wants a vulnerable partner that he can control. Argumentative Steroids. He hit the jackpot with me: he saw me as attractive, intelligent, talented, and papers, extremely, extremely vulnerable. On Ph Levels. I was so vulnerable when I met him that I told him about papers mangerial accouting past sexual abuse before we met in person, simply because we had gone to college in the same town and knew some of the same people, people who knew me when I was going through a really rough and crazy time because of sexual assaults I experienced in college. I usually have avoided even opening up to sports boyfriends after quite a while together, finding they can’t handle it or they have a completely inappropriate response to it (yes, I have not picked good boyfriends; even the non-abusive ones have not been the mature individuals I’d like to research accouting be dating. I tend to have too much empathy and attract people who feel insecure, and date them partly because I feel bad for resume calibri, them. I need to get over my fixer tendencies, they’re terrible, and a disservice to everybody). Research Papers. I think it shows how vulnerable I was that I told him about this BEFORE I MET HIM. I think his dark side was basically like, “cha-CHING!”

I think that, at essay about divisibility, the age of papers accouting, 32, I was as attractive as a naive and essays on assisted, vulnerable 14-year-old, to him. Papers Mangerial Accouting. I was SO vulnerable, and all I wanted was love (just like a young girl). I was SO tired of being treated that way, but I naively thought (again) that if I went into it with the right intentions (that is, if I went into it wanting to research papers on ph levels love and give love), everything would work out all right, and I just needed to give it a fair shake. Papers. I hadn’t given it a fair shake before that, either holding back on loving my partners because of trust issues or (I suspected) in some relationships looking for resume fonts calibri, abuse. I didn’t want either of research papers mangerial, those things with this new man; I just wanted someone to essay about love who loved me, and in spite of intellectually knowing it was a bad idea I was still used to research accouting equating sex and sexually pleasing with love and loving (what I really needed was a therapist, and on assisted, any decent man listening to me spill my guts on OkC would have gently told me that, and not dated me; and certainly not pressured me into papers mangerial accouting, sex on our first date despite our agreement to take things slow, and my “no’s”). Looking at argumentative, pictures of research papers, me with him, I even LOOK young. Argumentative Sports. I am young-looking anyway, but it’s not so much my skin or features as my expression; in the picture he took of me before he posted our relationship status to Facebook, the research papers, morning after he first sexually assaulted me, I am wearing no makeup, and look about the same as I did when I was sixteen–extremely young, naive, sweet and innocent. I sort of blush and close my eyes and smile, or look up and away–too shy to look at the camera.

I had already forgiven him for what he’d done, because he’d been so horrified with himself for doing it (though he didn’t actually apologize), and I felt bad for him. I think the romantic day he planned the next day, and his rush to publicize our relationship, were both a way of covering up what had happened and avoiding talking about it–typical abuser behavior. I wonder if women who are traumatized as girls (pre-pubescent or pubescent), especially from sexual abuse or battering, maintain the allure of young naive, “corruptible” girls, for these type of calibri, men who get a high out of abusing women (although with young girls there is the high of research mangerial accouting, being their FIRST abuser, and them remembering you forever as having “despoiled” them–if that doesn’t come from a serious hatred of argumentative essay sports, women, I don’t know what does; but abusing someone who’s been abused before, especially being supportive first and then pulling the rug out from research accouting, under them, that has its own special kick). Of course, this boyfriend ended up raping me too. I have spent an entire year (in which he has continued to try to prey on on assisted suicide me) processing this, and thinking how I arrived at this juncture in spite of being an intelligent woman (at this point typing that only brought a sting of tears to my eyes for mangerial accouting, a moment). I see attracting him as the natural endpoint to a fifteen-year cycle that began with the first man who ever raped me, when I was 17 (that man to whom I lost my virginity, the essay outline, one who “groomed” me for abuse). I have never dealt with any of it and so it’s repeated itself throughout my life, often when I’m not looking for it, even when I’m totally minding my own business. We have energetic auras that I am convinced are as strong as chemical signatures. People who have been mugged are more likely to papers mangerial be mugged again, people who have had their homes burgled are more likely to have their homes burgled again…we project our particular fear, and ap english essay outline, predators can smell it, like blood in the water. I am no longer afraid of being raped. Papers Mangerial Accouting. I went through hell this year, and am not sure I could go through much worse.

I also came to a very intimate understanding of just exactly what a character disorder is. I armed myself with knowledge. About Rules. And when I realized I was trying too hard to learn about the papers mangerial accouting, sad condition of the on gender, person who did this to me, I began to try to learn about myself. Narcissism has a scientifically proven correlation with rape. Of course celebrities are more likely to research papers mangerial accouting be narcissistic (whether they have the full-blown disorder or not; it’s a spectrum). Men are also more likely to be narcissistic.

I think that’s because men are RAISED to be narcissistic, and thesis inequality, women to be their supply (to be neurotic and over-empathetic; narcissists love to prey on empaths. My ex-boyfriend is research accouting STILL trying to use pity ploys to about rules prey on my empathy and get me to see him, so he can sleep with me again and toy with me some more. I feel sorry for him. I think deep down he does want love and realizes just how bad he blew it…but it’s like a monster inside of him, which is how he characterized it himself. However, I should not feel sorry for him in research papers mangerial accouting a self-sacrificing way, and forget just how badly he traumatized me, or that I was diagnosed with PTSD and sports, am taking medication for papers accouting, it).

Narcissism, though thought to be at least partially hereditary, is encouraged by a mixture of thesis, spoiling and neglect (for example, a mother who dotes on her son and a father who neglects or belittles him). From my extensive study of it, it strikes me as a dissociative type of disorder (not with fully-formed split personalities, which is extremely rare and in fact controversial as to whether or not it truly exists); but its existence is predicated upon research mangerial, cognitive dissonance. Someone who scores high on the narcissism checklist is ap english essay someone who feels at research papers, once massively entitled and research on ph levels, extremely insecure. Research Papers Mangerial Accouting. It is also a character disorder based in denial, which again makes it a dissociative type of disorder; the person must deny the essay outline, evils they have done and project a false glory in order to live with themselves–and they need admiration and attention like other people need air (again, this is a spectrum, and many people might be highly narcissistic but not actually have a full-blown disorder, or they might fit the criteria for the disorder at research papers mangerial, some points in their life but not at others; that is to say, it varies, and can get better or worse depending on essays suicide life circumstances and comorbid disorders, as well). Think about the cult of masculinity. What IS it if it’s not a mixture of insecurity (males needing to do certain things in order to retain their “man card”) and research papers mangerial, entitlement (males raised to believe they are superior to females)?

In a sense ALL superior positions in a hierarchy are based on this kind of narcissistic dichotomy between the fragility of one’s position and the sense of entitlement to it; and ALL inferior positions in a hierarchy are based on a similar push-and-pull dichotomy of thesis on gender inequality in india, enabling (serving the oppressor) and research papers, resentment. So, in a sense, for someone who is SERIOUSLY crippled by essay outline the one-two punch of having been raised a white man within the hierarchies of race and accouting, sex, born with a genetic predisposition and/or subjected to the common nuclear family reality of a mother who idealizes the oldest son and a father who neglects him (Freud was onto something when it comes to familial jealousy, though I think it has more to do with patriarchy, going back to the ancient Greek tales of Oedipus and Elektra, than it does with anything innate), despoiling the innocent is EXACTLY the kind of thrill that makes them feel powerful; and even having only one or two of steroids, those ingredients–say, internalizing toxic masculinity plus a bad family, or internalizing toxic masculinity plus a genetic predisposition to accouting be an asshole (and how many millions, if not billions, of men might fit this profile?)–is probably enough to make a lot of men secretly (or, in your colleague’s case, not-so-secretly) desire to corrupt an innocent? (And, as I mentioned earlier, a mixture of hatred for thesis on gender, and desire for papers mangerial accouting, women has something to do with it too…most older women are too difficult as targets; get ’em while they’re young, is some resentful men’s thinking). There are also the relatively more brave men who get off on breaking intelligent women, who will go after older and more accomplished women and ruthlessly exploit their weaknesses (my ex was like that). You are absolutely right when you say this is a “character disorder.” The difference between a personality disorder (like borderline personality disorder) and a character disorder is someone with a personality disorder doesn’t understand what they are doing is fonts calibri wrong (or they are not willfully and maliciously trying to hurt others), they are just disordered in their relations to others, often because of experiencing abuse themselves; whereas someone with a character disorder knows what they are doing is wrong and either they are doing it maliciously or they just don’t care that damaging another person is accouting a byproduct of research on ph levels, their behavior, because they see other people more as objects than people (low empathy). And again, of mangerial accouting, course, people in general are conditioned to see women and girls as objects and not as people (children too; only men are automatically considered to be full people).

I do think that some of these men are quite complicated and traumatized in their own right. Men who suffer abuse are more likely to grow up to be abusers, whereas women are more likely to grow up to be revictimized, and fail to protect themselves or their offspring (this is true in rhesus monkeys too, though whether it’s been studied in other primate populations I don’t know). This, again, could be a product of patriarchy rather than biology, as the brain is so plastic (and so could be helped with therapy). Roman Polanski’s most famous film hinges on a monstrous, sexually abusing narcissist, the reveal of which is the most shocking and unforgettable moment in the film; as someone else mentioned in this comment thread, Woody Allen was capable of writing extremely well-rounded women characters. Essay Steroids. My ex-boyfriend is a writer who also wrote a moving story with insight into the characters of mangerial accouting, women who feel ignored.

Whether or not this is about pretending, or about conscience and a desire for redemption because they are aware on some level of the terrible ways they treat women, or about thesis on gender inequality in india a true desire to understand women’s experience I don’t know. Narcissism has been called “emotional autism” by papers mangerial some. Having dealt with a character disordered person (and learned to decode his manipulations, which he is essays suicide sometimes aware of mangerial accouting, but often, I think, not aware he is doing), I can see that in many ways emotionally he is like a six-year-old (or even like a toddler). Children often do impulsive, cruel things when they feel slighted or ignored or not given enough attention (fortunately they are usually too young, small, and intellectually unformed to do any real damage–unlike grown people with childish temperaments, who can lie, manipulate, and do terrible, terrible things, with their adult bodies and intellects). The children who have been naughty then blame others, lie, gaslight (pretend, deny), etc; nothing is calibri ever their fault, and research mangerial accouting, they can’t stand any criticism at all. They have to essay be trained out of papers mangerial accouting, this behavior.

They are also, however, kind and altruistic at times, and we try to encourage this behavior in essay them. (Interestingly, we train that behavior less out of boys than out of girls, and encourage kindness and altruism less in boys than in girls–the “boys will be boys” attitude and papers mangerial, its corollary, “ladylike behavior”–more evidence that men are raised to fonts calibri be narcissistic and women to be empathetic). Highly narcissistic people are like these children. They have low empathy (which isn’t to say they don’t have feelings–they definitely do–but they only research papers feel their OWN feelings). People who are narcissistic CAN feel empathy, if they choose to–if they direct their energies to on assisted suicide it–or if asked to imagine themselves in another’s situation (selective empathy); they just choose not to, most of the time, so they can continue doing what they’re doing and serving their own selfish purposes (pleasure, power, control). Again–a character disorder; they can feel empathy but they choose not to (in fact, since they consider these symptoms ego-systonic–they are fine with them and not anxious to change them–the best thing to do for such people would be to convince them that their lives might work better if they didn’t do such things; that these tactics really aren’t working out for papers mangerial, THEM.

Appeal to them on a selfish basis). In the essay outline, case of my recent ex-boyfriend, I am not sure if his continued desire to papers mangerial accouting see me is because he just wants me to feel sorry for him now so I won’t out essay about him in the community, if he just needs supply (attention), if he thinks I am one of the few who understand him and accouting, yet don’t hate him (in spite of what he did to me), if he feels, at research papers on ph, some level, really ashamed of himself for what he did and feels he needs my forgiveness, if he feels resentful of research papers mangerial, me for feeling that feeling and wants to abuse me again to feel powerful, if he identifies me as someone he respects or admires or envies and so wants to abuse me to on ph levels feel powerful, or if he, on research accouting some level, actually likes or feels affection for me (mixed with resentment, since he so utterly killed the possibility of any sort of relationship between us). Resume Fonts. I suspect it’s some combination. (I know that, like all men who believe that power is more important than love, even if love is what they most desire, or would benefit from, he believes my empathy and desire to see the best in people is a weakness; he believes my weakness is research papers mangerial contemptible; and he believes that he should point out outline that I need to cut that shit out by ruthlessly exploiting my over-empathy and my inability to stand up for myself, sexually, and research papers mangerial, probably feels justified in exploiting me sexually to satisfy himself, toy with me and feel powerful because of how contemptible he thinks said inability to essay about stand up for myself or think I deserve better really is. I suspect he also partially envies my ability to see the best in research papers accouting people, to feel compassion for inequality, them and to not want to exact horrific revenge, as he does; he probably also resents my pity, even though he is definitely not above using it to manipulate me, which itself probably gives him a chuckle while he’s doing it. Research Papers Accouting. It’s complicated, and I understand it all a little too well now to let him–or anyone–do it to me again). So, basically these men are emotionally immature. I think that’s why we have the resume calibri, running joke that men never grow up, emotionally (“when do men finally mature?” “About six months after they’re dead”), and research papers mangerial, I think that’s why so many men–particularly insecure men, particularly vainglorious men, particularly men who subscribe to the cult of masculinity–prefer the company of girls to ap english essay outline women. Mangerial Accouting. Either they want to despoil the young girls, and they like to have their egos stroked, or they are intimidated by the grown women, and steroids sports, don’t want to research papers mangerial be the more vulnerable (weak) or besotted, or some combination (or because they are child-like themselves, and still “feel” like teenagers, emotionally, and relate more to essay rules young girls, or because they feel their waning virility as they get older and feel flattered by and revitalized by the attention of young girls and research mangerial accouting, younger women, and again don’t have the essay sports, moral sensibility bred into them to research papers see the power differential there and why it’s problematic, or because they like the idea of having a younger woman on their arm because of entitlement mixed with insecurity again–that toxic combo–after all, who wants an argumentative steroids sports old woman on their arm, women are accessories and it’s all about research papers mangerial accouting impressions, and on and on on ph levels etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum). My ex is to be given credit for at least going after women he finds in some way strong or intelligent or age-appropriate, even if it’s only because it’s a reflection, in his own mind, of his own importance (or what he’d like to be and feels he deserves), and a part of his “mask” (he fancies himself an mangerial accouting intellectual, likes to play the role of the “good guy” and, after all, men with much-younger girlfriends do look ridiculous); and even if, in his mind, when he begins to feel insecure or things don’t go right he must “win” and prove himself superior by papers levels abusing and breaking the woman he is research papers mangerial feeling inferior to and insecure about. I mean, it’s super-shitty that he goes after vulnerable women (or women he finds intelligent but who are vulnerable in particular ways), and that he does horrible things to essays ex-girlfriends, but at least he’s not raping children (a low bar, to be sure; it’s sad). All this is to say that it all comes down to the same thing…toxic masculinity (or masculinity in general), and papers mangerial accouting, how it creates men who are emotional children, massively insecure, needy, selfish, and essays on assisted, entitled at research mangerial, the same time, who think they should be able to do anything they want and then be cute and charming to mummy and daddy (the public) and get away with it.

This is of course going to be more common among celebrities as they are nearly always going to be more narcissistic than the general public (why they go to essays on assisted suicide such lengths to be special and celebrated), but many of them feel conflicted about it, and mangerial, do have other depths, and steroids, may mature out of it, if their work and later lives are any indication (none of which is to papers accouting excuse them or their behavior, early or late). I think it’s very sad that men’s emotional characters are so limited under patriarchy. Emotions are the foundation of what make us human, and contrary to papers levels the Spock-like stereotype of pure unemotional rationality, emotions are necessary to make reasonable and rational decisions. Love and vulnerability are an research essential part of the human experience, and resume, it must be strange to be expected to love someone you are raised to feel superior to, and end up feeling so afraid and papers, resentful of in addition to feeling entitled and superior to (massive cognitive dissonance all around). Steroids Sports. It’s certainly strange on our part to be expected to research papers love someone we are raised to research papers on ph feel inferior to (resentment is bound to research papers come up, unless we embrace our subservient social position). I also think it’s horrible that men abuse women and children, and divisibility rules, I think it’s awful that there are women who are raised to feel less than human because of constant sexual and physical violence; I know how much it has affected me (I have felt defined by it for a long time, and if there’s one silver lining to the horrible experience of research papers mangerial accouting, this last year it’s that after being abused yet again at this advanced age, after going into a relationship with someone I had everything in common with and with the suicide, best of research papers accouting, intentions, I am finally seeking therapy, and feel, in some sense, that this experience has highlighted for me the importance of letting go of essay about divisibility, that identity–of not believing in the message the men who abused me were sending, as it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with them), and papers accouting, I haven’t experienced it to the level of a prostituted woman or girl, or a victim of sex trafficking. I think it’s horrible that some men cannot or will not try to love their equal, and suicide, that we think it is normal for men to function emotionally on the level of research mangerial, children, and claim they go after young, easy-to-impress, suggestible girls for “biological” reasons rather than that they are easy to exploit and control; or that, in resume fonts calibri this stereotype’s corollary, the man’s reward for research, marrying and being a “good” man is that he should get a mommy for ap english outline, life, who takes care of him and his needs as if he were a child. It’s disabling to him and horrible for women and girls everywhere, whether we are the wives or the disposable sex toys, or both.

All of which is to research mangerial say…yeah. Narcissistic, spoiled man-children abound, and they are dangerous (but I still feel sorry for them, and the kicker is I don’t know if it’s because I was raised to). One more thing to about divisibility rules end this epic comment (and I know I’ve talked a lot on research accouting this site about my experience with this particular ex-boyfriend this year that I’ve been processing, but I feel I have a learned a lot, more than ever before, about thesis on gender many things–men, women, character disorders, the patterns we are raised to repeat, because of this relationship): narcissism is often characterized as “emptiness,” or the destruction or burial of a core self (a real self) and its replacement with a false self, because the real self in childhood is seen as disappointing, inferior, not measuring up (I can imagine this happening to boys who feel emotions and don’t fit the horrible notions about what it is to be “masculine;” you know, “boys don’t cry,” “man up,” “you throw like a girl,” etc.); because this happens so early on, emotional development is stunted, and everything else is papers mangerial a projection. Narcissism is thesis in india also about “winning” at all costs, competition, admiration, attention; people with the research papers, full-blown disorders will be chameleons, changing depending on with whom they’re speaking; they “mirror” what they think others want to outline hear or experience. Similarly, with partners or other people they get close to, in the “devaluation” and papers, “discard” phases they will mirror that person’s particular problems back to on assisted them (you could think of this as “gather intel on them during the wooing phase and research papers mangerial accouting, then ruthlessly exploit that knowledge to gut them during the breaking phase”); I think, however, it’s more about them, in a sense, showing the essay about divisibility, other person their vulnerabilities and mangerial accouting, also “absorbing” them, or taking them on and provoking or acting out those vulnerabilities (which can happen in a lot of relationships, particularly dysfunctional or co-dependent relationships, and is called “projective identification”).

Needless to essay about rules say, acting out of papers mangerial, women’s vulnerabilities (or anyone’s, really, but particularly women’s) can often lead to essay about divisibility abuse. If my hypothesis is correct, and research, men are raised to be narcissistic, though the papers levels, majority of them may not become full-blown narcissists they are nevertheless raised to research mangerial not have complete “selves.” It seems paradoxical, as men are considered the “default human;” nevertheless, as George Orwell notes in “Shooting an Elephant,” the tyrant becomes a kind of puppet, his strings pulled by the oppressed masses he is lording over; one misstep and the illusion is shattered (again, the divisibility, paradox of the fragility of power; the research mangerial accouting, flip side is the resume, power in papers accouting vulnerability–love. This is not the same as saying “subs have the power” in BDSM because of thesis in india, SO MANY REASONS that can all be boiled down to research “the socialization of patriarchy,” but yes, there is a power in vulnerability, and a paradoxical powerlessness in the fight to retain the powerful position). So, if men are raised ONLY to impress, and to ap english essay outline project an “image” of the mangerial accouting, powerful, then perhaps they don’t feel they have a “self” without defining it through traditionally “masculine” activities like competition, violence, and research on ph, plunder; unlike women, they don’t have menstruation or childbirth; they need rites of passage, they need to define themselves in opposition to femininity, and research, position themselves as superior for so many reasons (envy, fear, justification for subordination, faulty logic due to confirmation bias that doesn’t take into account environmental factors shaping societies, and so on). If Freud was most wrong about thesis on gender anything, it was the concept of “penis envy;” we can see this both in mangerial the much higher prevalence of MtF than FtM transgender people, and in the way men relentlessly push “progress” both because of the ap english, fight against research mangerial accouting, mortality but also because they can’t, as women can, give birth–create life out of outline, their own bodies, which is part of the same fight for research mangerial, immortality and thesis, also the papers accouting, reason for the existence of patriarchy, to control how and when women give birth and ensure their own “line.” And if part of narcissism is “mirroring,” this explains both the infatuation with the co-dependent love story in most cultures (men sweeping women off their feet and becoming what they think the women want to woo them) and with their later abuse of women (they are mirroring to them their own vulnerabilities, and essay, the way they capitulate to patriarchy by ignoring their own needs and putting the needs of research accouting, others–namely, men–first, as they have been taught); they ruthlessly exploit this. None of which is to victim-blame but to say that perhaps a lot of the essay, hatred of women is, in fact, not only men’s fear of us realizing our power or resentment of that power but envy; that women are perceived to have more of a “self,” and therefore more integrity; and that women MUST stand up to men, quit over-empathizing and demand respect if we expect men to cut it out and have some respect for us.

AND that, of research papers mangerial accouting, course, collectively we need to get rid of essay about divisibility rules, these ideas of the gender hierarchy to give men back their souls and take the burden off of women to be the research mangerial accouting, soul-tenders of the human race. Thesis Inequality In India. (The relationship between victimizer and victim is a complex dance; shamans call it “the dyadic relationship that exists between narcissist and victim,” and neuroscientists call it the “neurochemical reward system” at play in papers mangerial both parties within an levels abusive relationship). We need to change this dominant way of looking at research papers, male-female dynamics–this destructive gender hierarchy that wreaks such havoc upon sexuality, emotional and moral development, and relationships– and then (since in our brain-changing self-awareness we are among the most “plastic” of divisibility rules, species) all this so-called “biological” behavior will disappear. TL;DR: You are exactly right, TheClaw, that the papers mangerial accouting, massive defense of the incredibly common phenomenon of male heterosexual ephebophelia is symptomatic of men’s feelings about essays on assisted suicide women and women’s place under patriarchy, and of the papers, character disorder which is masculinity. (I just reread Franzen’s “The Corrections,” and as much as I hated his women characters and his characterization of rape in “Freedom,” and think he is a douche for resume calibri, his characterization of Jodi Picoult’s writing, his description in research accouting that book of teenage Denise’s abuse by a much-older man who is her summer-job colleague is ap english essay spot-on and chilling; it reminds me very much of my own abuse when I was a teenager, and thinking how it was “flattering” or I “couldn’t resist it” or “had to do it because he wanted it and I in some way compelled it…” I wasn’t even attracted to my abuser and was out of research mangerial accouting, his league in every way; had I been older I would never have dated him–except, of steroids, course, if I had been in a bad place, and vulnerable, as I was last year when I got back from Mexico). *Note to person who excuses the behavior condemned in this piece for sketchy “biology”-based reasons: people of the age of these “baby groupies,” no matter how intelligent or physically developed, do not have full capacity for making good decisions; the frontal cortex doesn’t mostly finish forming until the mid-twenties and doesn’t completely finish forming until the mid-thirties. And society would also find it strange if women of accouting, all ages found fully-formed late-adolescent boys to be the most attractive of males, since women are expected both to be submissive to a dominant (older) male and are also held to higher moral standards than men are (expected not to objectify males the on assisted suicide, way men are expected to objectify females). “The pedophilic quality of rape culture,” as you put it, grooms girls and women for abuse forever (or until they can somehow fight their way out of papers mangerial accouting, it). It’s what perpetuates patriarchy, and always has. No it’s politicized sexuality by male supremacy that is the cause in papers on ph levels both cases. Psychological deficiencies are a diversion. Bob Marley beat his wife more then once.

He reportedly, allegedly, slept with Traci Lord’s before she was legal age. But legally too young to.consent. I really don’t think most young girls the research papers mangerial, age of 13, 14,15 etc. Want ot sleep with older men. I don’t think we are puritanical to say men should leave them alone. But that still does not make a girl the on ph, equivalent in research papers mangerial accouting power to essay about divisibility rules an adult male. Of course not, I don’t get your point. The new Zelda video game is improved, but can’t escape the industry’s princess problem. It’s no mystery why ‘the queerest generation ever’ hasn’t managed to mangerial address women’s oppression.

If the work we produce here at Feminist Current is work that you value and support, please consider donating. Your support means the world. Thank you. What’s Current: Journalist Kim Wall stabbed 15 times on Danish inventor’s submarine. How Hugh Hefner represents neoliberalism’s win. What’s Current: Roman Polanski accused of raping former actress Renate Langer when she was 15. Copyright © 2016.

Feminist Current | Website created by:Christopher Jorgenson.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Managerial Accounting - Research Paper

Analysis of papers, 'Stop All The Clocks' by W. H. Rules! Auden. Extracts from this document. ?Daniel Lawson 9BXAPP 4 ? Poetry AnalysisTuesday 17th April 2012 ?Stop all the clocks?, also known as ?Funeral Blues?, is a poem by the Anglo-American poet, Wystan Hugh Auden, more commonly known as W.H. Auden. Although the poem may seem as though it was written as a result of a personal loss of the poet, he actually originally wrote it for a play he co-wrote with Christopher Isherwood, ?The Ascent of mangerial accouting, F6?. Thesis On Gender Inequality In India! It was to research mangerial accouting be a satiric, parody for a politician?s eulogy, however is essays, now more commonly known as a result of it being accurate to relate to people who truly grieve. The version of the poem used in mangerial, the play was a 5-stanza version, although the current version is only 4 stanzas long. It is famous for being used in the film, ?Four Weddings and research on ph levels, a Funeral?. Even though W.H. Auden did not write the poem as a result of research papers mangerial, a loss he had experienced himself, he did have a loved one who was a man, as he was homosexual, although he was also married to a woman during his lifetime.

Loss is an extremely popular topic for stories, poems, movies and many other forms of entertainment. Sometimes, loss can be an extremely boring topic, especially due to its frequent usage, however W. H. Auden represents loss in an extremely passionate way through empathy in this poem. . read more. The ?moaning? could also be linked with the ap english essay outline events occurring at the funeral service; the papers mangerial sadness and lamenting of the papers levels mourners. The aeroplanes mentioned on line 5, on the next line are, ?Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead?. The verb ?scribbling? may have been used intentionally to differ from normally writing it to research papers accouting ?scribbling? on the sky, possibly because the people are so distraught they cannot control themselves enough to write neatly. Steroids Sports! When written in the sky, it is papers mangerial, available for everyone to see the distressing news. Capitalisation of the words ?He Is Dead? could be significant in indicating that the person was of steroids, similar authority to a deity. More symbolism for papers, the elaborate funeral procession include ??crepe bows round the white necks of the ap english essay outline public doves/Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves?.

These are not generally apparent at a funeral; however in research mangerial, this instance, incorporating them into sports, the funeral procession emphasises the poet?s requirement for public mourning. The traffic policemen would not normally be invited to the funeral, or even take any notice of the passing, but this reinforces how tragic his death is to the world. These couple of papers, lines also illustrate the rhyme scheme used throughout the poem, which is fonts calibri, AABB. This rhyme scheme creates a steady beat, a rhythm which sets the research mangerial poem?s pace quite slow, appropriate for the depressing and melancholy mood that the poet wants the reader to experience. . read more. The final line of the poem really sums up the divisibility poet?s feelings in the stage of depression. ?For nothing now can ever come to any good.? The death of the man has caused such extreme devastation for the poet that he can no longer see any good in the world and has resorted to extreme pessimism. This emphasise the melancholy tone present throughout the entire poem, along with the finality of papers, live and purpose, similar to the death of his lover. The main ratiocination of fonts, this poem of research, this poem is that it uses various techniques to establish a connection between pet and reader so the reader can easily empathise with the poet in his time of grieving. Not only essay about does the reader feel the pain that the poet is going through from his vivid imagery, but he can respect him for the difficult period of life he is going through. In my opinion, loss affects everyone differently and everybody has experiences of loss, no matter how small of big the loss was, or how much devastation it caused. I think this poem is very successful in conveying how an extremely big loss can affect a person, especially informing people who haven?t experienced loss on such a large scale themselves.

Particularly as W. H. Auden hadn?t actually lost anyone himself, he is evidently extremely intelligent for being capable of pulling off such a mammoth task. . read more. This student written piece of work is one of research, many that can be found in our GCSE Other Poets section. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Essay! Join over 1.2 million students every month Accelerate your learning by 29% Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month. Poetry analysis of Auden's Funeral Blues. Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves This stanza is about opening up this private grief for papers, a public mourning. The stanza insists that everyone should share in this person's loss because not only has the speaker lost someone very special, essentially, so has the papers on ph world. How far do you agree with the papers accouting view that Mametz Wood is the key . of the relationship, an idea initially communicated when the narrator states that he will, 'take back all that is ap english, mine'. Thomas Kinsella - A personal response Thomas Kinsella is a poet that is . This poem is too erratic and long for my liking but I can certainly relate to what he says and this is probably the poem I can relate to papers accouting most out of all of Kinsellas poems that we have studied throughout the leaving cert course.

Sonnet 29. The poet Edna Vincent Millay uses vivid words and phrases that . From field to thicket as the year goes by; Something very important she indirectly points out that one needs to give time and thesis, attention when in a relationship. To what extent do you think that Yeats thought he was living in a . These rules are - '(1) That the mangerial borders our mind are ever shifting, and that many minds can flow into one another, as it were, and can create or reveal a single mind, a single energy. How does Abrahams develop his atitude toward the on assisted comet in 'To Halley's Comet'? We should applaud like mad he writes that you make it again on time. This sentence reiterates that the research mangerial comet is barely managing to divisibility arrive at Earth, and as the poet believes we should be applauding the comet for this achievement shows that, in his opinion, the fact that the. Poetry Essay on The Death of Marilyn Monroe. Another piece of imagery used well in the poem is paradox. When he says, 'That death should seem the research accouting only protector' , he actually means and knows that for Marilyn death almost seemed like a welcomed release. This portrays both innocence and responsibility.

Stop All the Clocks - How are Auden's feelings communicated through imagery in this . Auden uses this imagery to show how his own world has come to an end through his friend?s (or lover?s) death. His unreasonableness shows how distraught he is. He wants the rest of the world to come to an end in sympathy and commands all the clocks to be stopped. of student written work Annotated by. experienced teachers Ideas and feedback to. improve your own work. Levels! Marked by Teachers, The Student Room and Get Revising are all trading names of papers accouting, The Student Room Group Ltd. TurnItIn the anti-plagiarism experts are also used by: Want to read the rest?

Sign up to view the whole essay and download the resume calibri PDF for anytime access on papers mangerial, your computer, tablet or smartphone. Start learning 29% faster today 150,000+ documents available Just £6.99 a month. Looking for expert help with your English work? Created by ap english essay outline, teachers, our study guides highlight the papers mangerial accouting really important stuff you need to know.

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content -
Managerial Accounting - Research Paper

Donald Trump runs up big margins in Lake, Sumter and Marion counties. Donald Trump ran up big margins in Sumter, Lake and Marion counties helping to force Florida into a nail-biter in the presidential contest. Trump won every precinct in Sumter County, with the exception of a precinct in Wildwood which Hillary Clinton won by 59 votes. Trump had maintained a razor-thin edge in accouting Florida, bringing back memories of the infamous 2000 battle-of-the-hanging-chads between George W. Bush and Al Gore. At about 11 p.m., the Associated Press called Florida in the Trump column.

If in fact, the Trump revolution comes to research on ph levels, pass, many Villagers could rightfully contend that Florida’s Friendliest Hometown was one of its earliest patriotic strongholds. In a GOP straw poll early in the year at Savannah Center, Trump supporters were loud and proud and shouted down supporters of Florida son Marco Rubio. Trump went onto papers mangerial accouting win every precinct in The Villages in the Florida Primary. Gloomy gathering for Democrats in suicide The Villages. The Villages Democratic Club election night party turned into a gloomy gathering Tuesday at the Lake Miona Recreation Center. Republican Donald Trump beat the favored Democrat Hillary Clinton and left about 220 club members contemplating what to do next.

“What can you do,” said Pam Hopkins. Accouting? “You have to deal with it. You either have to on assisted, move, or work to bring this country together.” Gian Cardillo, 27, lives with his father in The Villages, and was a Bernie Sanders supporter who turned to Clinton. “I think Bernie could have won this election, but I couldn’t vote for Trump,” he said. “I don’t know why this is happening tonight ; it’s improbable to me. He must cope with a President Trump.

“I will become more active,” Cardillo said. “I will work harder in campaigns and I will demonstrate. I will do whatever I can to fight to make things better.” Melanie Goldstein sounded bewildered. “I don’t understand it,” she said. “I was an papers mangerial, Obama and Bernie supporter, and I felt I had to support Clinton. Fonts Calibri? I can’t believe this is happening.” That was the research papers mangerial typical attitude on a night that began with such optimism for research on ph levels Democrats. “I cried in the ballot box when I cast my vote for Hillary, because it means so much to have a woman as president,” said Kris VanderPloeg. Research Papers Mangerial? “It took women so long to essay, get to papers, this point in this country. “It’s appalling to think of Donald Trump as president, after the way he talked about women.” Barbara Dieker shared those feelings. “I’ve never been so involved and so devoted to an election in my life,” she said. Outline? “This election was supposed to be a wonderful example for research mangerial women.

I never understood why the people who hate Hillary, hate her with such a passion.” Clinton’s election, “meant everything to me,” said Villager V. Resume? Mabene. “In this country, we needed a president who would look out for everyone, and mangerial, I don’t think Trump is going to do that.” Mabene added that African-Americans supported Clinton to research on ph, stop Trump. “She was going to accouting, work to keep doing the work President Obama started.” And what will happen after Trump’s victory? “It will not be pretty,” Mabene said. You Trumpers have decidedly different values. Let’s pressure our legislators on ap english, Trump tax reform. No one wants to tell the research papers mangerial truth about President Trump. Response to research on ph, Marsha Shearer’s ‘What will it take? (Part ll)’

The President’s view on Charlottesville. How long before we see white supremacist parades in research papers mangerial the squares? Trumpers encouraged to set sights on thesis on gender inequality, takeover of local Republican Party. What has Trump done since taking office? Remember that old Hillary ad about research accouting, who do you want to answer the phone in the White House when it rings at 3 am? Well now we know if it was Hillary her response would have been “everybody go home. I’ll talk to you in the morning” Not going past your comment. I can imagine the drivel that follows. Protests and beatings of Trump voters…whose the calibri racists?

Protesters got angry when he said he would get them jobs. “It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day, it’s a new life. And I’m feeling good.” If America is to be united, these protesters need to accept reality and get to work on unity. Sadly, these protesters are professionals; that’s what they do. Combine them with the entitlement crowd and the useful idiots and you have a mob. I don’t recall Republicans protesting Obama’s election. Research Mangerial Accouting? We accepted it and moved on. To these misguided democrats, I say: Get an education.

Get a job. Welfare is not a job. Live within your means. Love your country. Love your family. The sun will rise tomorrow to herald the dawn of a new day. Make the most of it. You don’t have to wait for the Civil War you have always wanted to start. It is here.

ANTI-TRUMP protesters marching in front of outline, Trump Tower in NYC. Also, PA, CA, Seattle, Chicago and more. Papers Mangerial? Let the tweets begin. I probably saw the same coverage as you did, Catherine. A mix of organized black lives matter, Bernie, Hillary supporters and suicide, run-of-the-mill thugs.

They were cursing at the camera crew. If asked why they were protesting, they’d say, “we hate Trump.” Just brilliant. Just came out that soros paid them. I did not believe clinton/obama acceptance speech. This is papers accouting not that kind of thesis, people who become an angels over research accouting, night. They playing the same game, look and speak softly but still incite violence, chaos and resume, confusion among people but most of all send the mangerial accouting message that it’s OK to essay, disrespect the law. Marina, are you insinuating that Obama and Clinton would lie?

Perish the research thought. When I questioned a libber on how the Clintons went from dead broke to worth hundreds of millions of dollars, the response was she was the fonts most powerful woman in the world. Papers Accouting? If that is the inequality criteria, she won’t be able to fill the men’s room at Denny’s now. Catherine, didn’t you mean INcivil war. because that is accouting what these radical anarchists are committing… funny, i don’t remember anyone on the right behaving in this way. when we had to ap english essay outline, swallow the election of the manchurian candidate, TWICE.. low life crap that would do anything for mangerial a few bucks from george soros… hope all of thesis on gender inequality, you on the left are proud of research papers, your fellow brothers and sisters. Canada is a beautiful country and its people. I doubt they don’t want these people. Canada might start building that wall before us. except Canada has the thoughtfullness to elect a liberal as their Prime Minister. Let us not forget that his Mother Margaret had serious mental illness and suicide, was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. This was written by a dear friend of mine, Jane Sinclair, and I feel the same. I know a lot of you are sad or angry, but many of us were angry when Obama won a second term.

It’s not the research papers accouting end of the world. Friends, if you were vocal, no matter which side you supported, continue to be vocal and not just on FB. Tell your US Senators and US Congressmen to come to research papers on ph levels, the aisle, reach across and start working together as members of the Legislative Branch as stated in the Constitution. Do your part by papers mangerial, watching them like a hawk and calling them out when they get it wrong. Legislators, lame ducks have no future. People of action do. This is the time the greater majority of citizens are watching your every move, right now and well into your future. Don’t waste our time and money. Make it work. President-Elect Trump, you are my President for the next four years.

Make me a believer. Make me a supporter. Go and spend time with our legislators and see what you can all do together. Unite our country. Don’t give away or tread on our Constitution, uphold it. We all know how good our lives are living in the United States. Our passion comes into play when we see our government taking our hard earned tax dollars and frittering them away. Spend like you are opening your own wallet to do so and save like you are saving for your cherished family. Essays On Assisted Suicide? Don’t give us something we never asked for and don’t fix something that “ain’t” broke.

And to the media, there are so few honest-to-goodness journalists left. When did you all start competing like staff reporters for The National Enquirer and The Star? We want the truth. We want to receive verified information not sensational gossip you attempt to turn into news. We want to be kept informed. We do not need to be spoken to in a condescending manner. You are the research accouting middle man. Get it right . Quit bullying one another.

Clean up your mouth. Offensive language is for those choosing to remain uneducated or those who don’t have much going for themselves, but offensive repartee. Finally, voters… Read reputable “news”papers for your informed news. Read newspapers from other countries to see how they are viewing the US. Essays? And while you may enjoy news programs that originate from comedians, don’t make that your only research papers, source for on assisted suicide information. Time to reflect and research, time to look ahead.” Very well written. Tell her thanks for saying it so well. More women and minorities voted for resume fonts Trump than when Obummer did in 2012.

This tidbit comes from research papers mangerial accouting, NBC news. Imagine that. And what happened to the Republican woman who started a group supporting Hilliary? I have a FOGGy recollection of research papers on ph levels, her last name. Hmmm. Research Mangerial? Let me see. No, it just won’t come to me. The details are FOGGy. Day 1, Trump will begin erasing Obama from the fonts calibri history books before they go to print: rescinding executive orders, eradicating Obamacare, discarding treaties, etc. There will be no Obama legacy. Take us back to papers mangerial, the future, then move forward.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. With a handful of thesis on gender, loyalists and his winner family, Donald won this election all by research papers accouting, himself. Resume Fonts Calibri? Despite the dishonor showed by his primary opponents, fellow Republicans abandoning him to selfishly and mistakenly save their own butts (Kelly Ayotte lost to mangerial accouting, Democrat Maggie Hassan), John Kasich not even attending the convention held in his state and the wolf pack who tried to take the nomination from him, he won. Despite the vicious attacks and Clinton cheer leading from the media, both print and television, he beat them. And despite the critical editorials by papers on ph levels, past national leaders desperately attempting to torpedo his candidacy, he beat them…ALL BY HIMSELF. Just think what he will accomplish with his hand picked team behind him. Boy, am I excited to see a businessman as the research papers CEO of our country. Sure hope he does better than Michigan’s businessman governor’s done. He poisoned a whole city, bankrupted the biggest city, sold off state assets and is now using state funds to pay his legal fees as he’s being sued by thousands.

He did it by himself? I think he had a lot of people in his corner, so I wouldn’t call that by himself. And he only essay outline, won the Electoral College, not the popular vote. And of course, that’s all that counts as far as the research papers accouting presidency is concerned. Argumentative Essay Steroids Sports? Hopefully, that will change soon, as it doesn’t truly represent the research people’s choice. I wish him well, our country needs it. Adrien, to attempt to tie Rick Snyder’s neglect in the Flint water crisis to Donald Trump’s ability to run the inequality country because they’re both businessmen is absolutely outrageous. That’s not a bazaar thought process, it border lines a mental disorder. When I listed the obstacles he had to deal with, I didn’t literally mean he got elected with a few people helping him. I meant he did it without the research mangerial accouting usual backing a major party candidate receives.

The thought was conceptual, and based on essays on assisted suicide, your thought capacity, you just can’t get it. And yes, it’s a shame Hillary isn’t President because that Electoral College got in the way…those damn founding fathers bite you in the ass every time. You want to change the electoral system? That’s a great project for you…why don’t you work on that instead of attacking every post I make with your combative stupidity. Damn Ed, I see winning has done nothing to accouting, make you a nicer person. Essay Steroids Sports? But why would it? Can’t change who you are. As far as Snyder, he made his decisions based on his business background and papers mangerial, it served him, but not his state. Essays On Assisted Suicide? I didn’t say that Trump would do the same, I said I hoped he would do better.

I think you’re a little punch drunk and don’t even realize that I’m not attacking your beloved Trump. Apparently, you missed the part where I said the research papers Electoral College is all that matters. There has been talk going on for the last couple decades about in india, how the current process, the 12th Amendment ratified in 1804, is outdated and research mangerial, needs revision. Why don’t you just stick to ap english essay, what you think you know and research mangerial, quit speculating on my mental health, thought capacity and combative stupidity? I thought you were a businessman, not a psychiatrist. What’s the matter, can’t take a little challenge? I can’t deal with your twisting rewrites or rediculous explainations.

And Deena, you’re not ever a little challenge. Ed, I think you’re getting confused. If I’m reading this right, it was Adrien who said something about a challenge, not me. But nice to resume fonts calibri, know I not a little challenge, must be a big one? I think it’s time for you to call it a day. You can try again tomorrow. Guess I did…got the abhorrent twins mixed up, but my post does apply to you both. You think Michigan’s governor is responsible for the poison water in Flint Michigan?

You might want to mangerial accouting, rethink that as it was the city Council and resume, the government run by democrats in the city that made the decision to stop buying the water from research papers mangerial accouting, Detroit and bring the water out argumentative essay steroids sports of the river. Then, even knowing the water was polluted they waited and waited until the problem was found out by other organizations. Bob, first off, what does party affiliation have to mangerial, do with Adrien’s comment? He’s speaking of the fact that having a “businessman” run the ap english outline state did not bode well for mangerial Michigan. Essay About? Being a businessman doesn’t necessarily make you a good elected official regardless of party affiliation.. I think you need to do some reading up on Snyder and how the research papers Flint Water Crises unfolded. The council, on the advice of ap english, Snyder’s experts, agreed to mangerial accouting, the water switch, then on the Emergency Manager’s advice, used Flint River water. These “experts” were hand picked by Snyder and reported to him directly.

They knew the risk and about rules, decided the cost to research papers mangerial accouting, coat the pipes was too much. Emails have shown that they all knew about the lead in on assisted suicide the water and the Legionnaire’s and did nothing. They hoped it would go away. Research Papers Accouting? Well, his business sense on that one thing has cost not just MI, but the whole nation money believed to in india, be over accouting, $400 million. And he’s using state funds to papers levels, pay his lawyers in all the papers mangerial suits filed against essay about divisibility rules, him. His main quality when he ran was that he was a businessman and he would straighten MI out.

He did more damage than anyone recklessly spending money could have. He poisoned an entire city! And you missed the main point that started this conversation was Ed saying he was excited to have a businessman in research mangerial office and Adrien saying he hoped Trump would do better. Quit looking for fights that aren’t there. Ed, This was the exactly the way my thoughts are. He deserves to win.

Hillary her mafia team tried every dirty trick in divisibility rules the book on him. All it did was make him stand taller he never waivered. Wikileaks did a very good job of exposing her for what she is also. Thankfully, the research papers mangerial American people did see her corruption and want to drain the swamp. Good still wins over evil. Whatever happened to being a gracious rather than smug hateful, winner? As your hero Obuma said just a few short days ago…..”Stop Whining” this is what they are. they can’t help themselves. Hell we didn’t even see Jr around until after Trump won. Keith, is essay Trump a Democrat or Republican? ed, el primo (as usual)… imagine the mangerial accouting super-duper landslide there could have been if he did not have MULTIPLE opponents: killary, the media, the pollsters, the resume fonts doubleminded republICANs.

And, as far as the things Trump said, Obama went golfing with Tiger Woods who actually did the things Trump just said. I also found Hillary’s ” what difference does it make” -about the papers men who begged for research papers levels help, were denied it and died in Benghazi. The same people who find Trump’s comments offensive are the same ones that celebrate rap singers and papers, Beyonce whose on research papers on ph levels, stage actions are nearly pornographic. Now, got to look for your nemesis Jill’s comments to all us “trolls”. “Jill” is papers mangerial accouting with us.

Only today her alias is “Adrien”. I don’t think anyone could be a bigger asshole than you, Mike, George, Tony, or whoever you are…bring it on. Linda Macchia Howe. Still laughing…you people keep going around in circles like the teacups at Disney. Enjoy your ride.LOL. Hahaha! He may change things, but Obama is already in the history books, as are his accomplishments and about divisibility, there’s nothing the great and powerful Oz can do about it. Now don’t be peeking behind the curtain, don’t want to break the research mangerial illusion.

Obama will go down in history with one great accomplishment…elevating Jimmy Carter’s status among all U.S. Inequality In India? Presidents. Ed, you have that right. Obama will go down as the research mangerial worst President we ever had. A divided nation like we haven’t seen since the essay about divisibility 60s. Pay ransom money to a foreign country that no President ever has ever done. Has no respect for our law-enforcement. Throws them understand bus. Embracing Black Lives Matter thugs. World leaders have no respect for papers mangerial him.

Obama ignored the world leaders in France marching together to show solidarity against. Leaving the WH is a total mess of corruption. Just a few of his “accomplishments” Mary lbi, i know your list only ap english, included SOME of his screw ups, i think there is accouting a limit on how long you can post, so there is no way we could include them all, but i would like to add another of his amazing accomplishments trading 3 gitmo terrorists for that rotten piece of low life crap bergdahl, who went awol and JOINED the enemy… he SHOULD have been shot on sight. gee and to think Obama is leaving office with a higher approval rating than Reagan when he left. Not bad for the negro man all of you despise. I don’t think anyone erased Reagan from the history books. Remember Keith that the same people who did the essays suicide polling on the election and had Hillary winning by research, a landslide are the levels exact same people who are doing the Obama favorabitiy polls. Ok, guys. Papers Mangerial? Trump won the essays on assisted election.

Can’t you show some class and be gracious about it? Unlike Mitch McConnell who stated on day 1 that he would do everything in his power to research papers accouting, undermine Obama’s presidency, I expect the Dems in congress to work with the other side and maybe actually earn their pay. Fonts? I just hope for mangerial accouting the sake of thesis inequality, our country that Trump has great advisors and maybe even listens to research accouting, them! oh yeah, we should show some class… go back and read all the posts YOU, and the rest of your ilk put out essays on assisted when you had the research accouting media COMPLICIT with killary for the win… i don’t see ANY class there, but i know we are subject to in india, the “demoncRAT double standard” Liza if only you used your real name so I could verify for myself that you are indeed the ugly, stupid, fat living alone woman that I envision you to research papers mangerial accouting, be. A gracious winner you are not. Carolyn – why we? Look at top few comments posted by research levels, us, we said nothing negative until “mad losers” came and start insulting us.

Imagine what they would say here is it would be them who wins this election(scary even think of possibility) Jill – queen of mean, have you been incarcerated? You mouth is filthy and revolting. It’s a shame that you are a woman. I can’t see you kissing your children with this mouth. Oh, poor Marina. Go back and read the other “pretty little nasties” who spew their hate everyday. I don’t think she has children.

If she did, they are covering their heads in shame. Marina, please review a few of Liza’s posts. Papers Mangerial? She’s great at calling those who disagree with her nasty names. On Gender Inequality In India? Everyone is entitled to their own point of view, whether she likes it or not. Trump won, Hillary lost, period. I’m not happy with it, as I believe she is much more qualified, but that’s my opinion.

Period. Carolyn, please send me to one of the posts you are referring toIF YOU CAN… me thinks you are throwing stuff at the wall, hoping for research papers it to stick… One thing we know for sure, when anyone obstructs the progress of fixing our country, Trump will name names. He did with the press and divisibility, he’ll do it with the research accouting Nancy Pilosis of the world. idiot please, the outline guy will be lucky to do his full term without impleachment charges.

You throw out these moronic one liners which neither make sense nor have anything to do with the topic and you call me an research, idiot? It usually takes three readings to resume, decipher your cryptic posts because you’re barely literate and you call me an mangerial accouting, idiot? If I’m an idiot, what in God’s name are you? The person who gets your goat? yeah, because he is not half black… that’s the ONLY thing that kept the America hating manchurian candidate from being impeached. Or the Mitch McConnells, Ed? remember back when jill , deena and paula said, (about a zillion times) “I can’t wait to say, Madam President” . guess they really meant MYDAMN PRESIDENT. These celebrities would like to leave: Spike Lee- Brooklyn. And to all of the other celebrities who want to leave this great land, I say:

Hasta la vista baby! Just can’t wait to see them leave. Cher said she will leave the planet if Trump is elected — Good bye Cher. Maybe Trump will lend them his plane. nope, they rich enough to handle on their own. Resume Fonts? He would rather give his plane for children to ride on.

Inmate Clinton. President of the women’s prison support. Tony, I am falling in love with the thought of never seeing or hearing from Hillary again. Toward that end, I would support an Obama pardon preempting further investigation into to the email scandal. This would also eliminate a big distraction for Congress. However, if the research papers accouting evidence shows that the essays on assisted Clinton Foundation is a huge international money laundering operation, I would support prosecuting Bill and research mangerial accouting, Hillary to research levels, the full extent of the law. Research Papers Mangerial? Hopefully, Congress need not be involved in the case. George – I think she must be indicted first for him to pardon her.

Here is an idea that I heard by lawyers: Comey could not make it for whatever reasons that we will find out in the future hopefully. So he closed her case so she would not get indicted before obama leaves the research on ph levels office. But of course next president can order to reopen the case and investigate again. Then it will be out of obama’s reach. Let the papers mangerial accouting email sleeping dog lie. Research Papers On Ph? Let memories of Benghazi fade. History will not be kind to Hillary. Scandals will bury her impressive resume and few accomplishments. Move on and do not be distracted.

There is work to do. Research Papers Mangerial Accouting? It’s time to ‘Make America Great Again’ Good stuff, George. I think the sports Clintons are smart enough to “redirect” the purpose of the research papers mangerial accouting Clinton Foundation. Research? She loves her money but I think she values her freedom more. And Bill, he’s been ducking thrown vases ever since he made the “Obamacare is research accouting crazy” comment. George, I agree with you 100% and who would have thought that would ever happen! Now let’s unite and Keep America Great. Resume? Sorry, just can’t add that again, because we have always been great and I hope Trump does much to improve it. I agree with you George. Papers? As much as these despicable people deserve to be indicted, convicted and incarcerated, the best thing for the country is to move forward and put them in essays suicide the rear view mirror.

We need to focus on the future and bringing our great nation together. Although it was controversial at the time, Gerald Ford did the right thing by pardoning Nixon so that we were able to mangerial accouting, move forward. Thesis Inequality In India? It cost Ford his reelection but it was the right thing to do. Now, if the Clinton Crime Family commits additional crimes going forward – that is a completely different story. sorry word came out today that your orange bozo will not be pressing charges for Ms Clinton. LOL. Lets keep count together, that 1 promise gone.

I missed that. Research Papers Accouting? Post a link to the news report. A zillion? You’ve been listening to essay rules, Trump too long. Thousands and thousands, millions and millions, billions and research papers, billions! I don’t know about them, but I’m already practicing for the next time. Madame President has such a nice ring to it. Might not be Hillary, but there’s a woman out thesis on gender inequality in india there that’s ready to break the grandest glass ceiling of research papers, all and I want to be ready. adrien, i hate to essay outline, say it, but we agree on accouting, something… have NO problem with a woman of accomplishment, integrity, and love of steroids, our country none of which killary can speak to.

How about you running for research accouting President? If you win. instead of saying hail to the chief, they could just say, “Yo Adrien.” Ed, I see you’re a Rocky fan! Only problem, that Adrien was a woman. Last time I checked, all my equipment was still there. With your clan, it’s hard to tell whose what without a score card. I’m sure all those Germans in the 1930’s were so happy, too.

That turned out pretty good! Here we go again. Don’t people ever learn? Phil really say something constructive for a change, Harry, didn’t we get enough of essay divisibility, a miracle in the election. you are wasting your time expecting that from fulco… he still believes dropping the nazi or racist bomb is entertaining, or going to STOP dialogue. Phil, The American people did learn.

That’s why corrupt Hillary wasn’t elected. Even with all the millions flowing in research papers from her “donors” it didn’t work for her election. Once Obama is out, Trump will make our country great again. We wouldn’t have a 3rd world leader the on gender dragging our country down, as corrupt Hillary would have too. To all the nasties in here, it is called “pay-back” from us “deplorable’s” Remember Dec 25h to say Merry CHRISTmas. Lbi, it didn’t work for the Electoral College, it did work for the popular vote.

Your guy got the presidency, but not the people. Accouting? More people wanted Hillary than Trump by over a million votes. Essay? You, just by your nature will always be a deplorable, long after all this is over. It’s just who you are. Hillary was popular with the “give me, free” group. the 20s something that most have no idea what they are voting for except free. The minorities voting for mangerial accouting her it was the thesis on gender inequality in india same……free stuff.

Don’t forget the illegal aliens. 214,000 votes, but who’s counting? Adrien, that is so nasty. gee, who made the electoral vote? PEOPLE. BTW popular vote difference was just a few numbers. If this election was not rigged Trump would of win by papers, landslide. Learn to live with dignity and learn to lose with dignity. Marina, I’ve always known how to live and lose with dignity.

You should try the living with dignity part, instead of continuing to on gender in india, spew your hate publicly. Just because the research mangerial accouting election is over, doesn’t mean the dialog should stop. I misspoke about how many more popular votes, I had heard more than a million on several news channels, but I guess just like the polls, they were wrong. She had about 200,000 more votes, so technically the levels people wanted her. But Trump won by system we have been using since The 12th Amendment—ratified in 1804 and I intend to support him, something you swore you would never do if Hillary won, just like you never supported Obama.

I will put my love of country against yours any day of the papers week. Essay Steroids? And seriously, again with the rigging? Congratulations President Trump. Dedicated to corrupt Hillary. The silent majority aka “deplorable” won. Dec 25th, remember to say…………..Merry “CHRISTmas. We finally got someone that is an American and will drain the mangerial swamp. God Bless America. sounds like the dems listed in the story are either off their meds or need to be on some…

For the past 8 years we have had a president who has insulted more than half of America and has pushed his socialist agenda on our republic…obama wanted to research papers levels, be president of the world, not America…now the damage and the division he has created can be repaired and healed…We now have a president of all the research people. Positive change is essay about coming…Trump will put America First. Mike, Hillary contributed to the division too. She was up butt of the Black Life Matter thugs. Threw our law enforcement under the bus like Obama. please … can you try to be a little realistic … the election is over, there is no reason for your to continue to lie Lib. My sincere condolences to all the libtards out there who said it couldn’t be done! Marina, just how sincere do you think you sound when you use terms like libtards?

Grow up. Remember, the people didn’t pick Trump, they picked Hillary by papers, more than a million votes. The Electoral College is how he got in. It’s our system, so we’ll stand behind it, but the people wanted Hillary. make that 100,000 NOT a million… and who knows, after they finally report thye last 3 states, that 100,00 mite also be gone. They were probably dead people. about 2 millions of dead was registered that was uncovered, how many of those that wont. Add to it thousands of criminals that obama let out of essay steroids, jail before their time for the same reason -to vote for hilary (criminals for criminal). Add to it illegals that he on TV said:” Come and papers mangerial, vote, ICE won’t know about it.” Election was rigged and Trump still won

Americans elected HIm. College dose not vote. Marina, tell me, when someone dies, is the first thing you think of on assisted suicide, is to research papers mangerial accouting, make sure they’re off the voting roll? If someone dies outside the state where they live and vote, they will most likely stay on the rolls because the death certificate is on gender inequality in india issued in the state where they died. They need a national database to fix those who fall thru the cracks. It’s not about voter fraud unless someone tries to use that person’s name to vote. How often does that happen, do you have statistics on that? And please, quit blaming the accouting Democrats for everything.

We’re not that powerful or we’d be practicing saying Madame President. Or illegals in California. you’re right Ann, and we forgot to include the 800,000 that the state department “MISTAKENLY” (if you believe that, you also believe in the tooth fairy, Easter bunny and santa ckaus) gave citizenshIp to, instead of deporting them… whoops, there goes her margin, AGAIN. Marina, notice the essays on assisted suicide sore losers in here? I love it……….Trump won. The wicked corrupt witch Hillary is dead. She her thugs can crawl back under their rock. So who is papers being a sore loser?

I would be more inclined to say there are a lot of sore winners on here. You should have watched Hillary’s speech, now that’s one classy lady. Will the day ever come when anyone can say that about you two? Doubtful. Classy Lady integrity will never be used in the same sentence as her name. nothing re the election here just glad Jill thought i was Mary LBIMary, you are one awesome lady. Argumentative Essay Steroids Sports? all of research mangerial accouting, your posts are spot on on assisted suicide, and the sites you send us to are stupendous, get em coming girlfriend. Ah LiZa, fall out papers mangerial accouting of the ap english outline teacup, did ya? Keep it spinning…LOL.

dont forget to research papers mangerial accouting, apologize to all your GOP politicians that could not run away from Trump soon enough. Lets throw a party for all leaving the country. Argumentative Essay Steroids? The nasty remarks prior to the results were repulsive. Harry, Sounds like a plan to me. Research Papers Mangerial? But as Obama/Hillary they never keep their promises. you are about to see who doesn’t keep promises. Tell me how long are you giving President Cheeto to build the wall, drop Obamacare, kill ISIS, rebuild the military, bring back all the jobs, deport all the illegals, their families too, and to not allow muslims into the country? Give me a date. I want to be there when NONE of them are done. So go ahead and snicker and on ph, have your fun, he has even dropped his pressing charges against Hillary now.

The guy is a walking talking orange lie. Enjoy! Make sure that once you celebrities and research papers mangerial accouting, village liberals arrive at the border of Canada have all your paperwork in order. Only documented aliens allowed. You want to emigrate legally. Sports? Don’t you? OMG Tony, you used the term aliens. That makes you a horrible person, just like it did when Hillary said it and research papers accouting, somebody pounced. Shame on you, as any decent Republican would say to you. yeah right!

Deena it’s over live with it. I’m living with it just fine. Papers On Ph? I was pointing out papers mangerial accouting that when Hillary said illegal aliens, someone on here went ballistic about it, yet here we have Tony using the term and I’m the only one who noticed the hypocrisy of on ph, it. Somebody here pounced on papers, Hilliary’s comment about illegal aliens? Why?

Illegal is illegal and thesis, if you are here illegally, then you are an illegal alien. If it makes you feel better, let’s call it illegal immigrant. These so-called celebrities are upset, so get over it. I will, however would like to know which one of them makes good on accouting, that “threat.” My response to essay steroids, that is “promise?” Deena, you and the rest of the PC Crowd are now dinosaurs. Winter break will again be Christmas Break, undocumented people will again be illegal aliens, In God We Trust will return as the national motto and, hopefully, threatening to kill a cop will find your ass in jail. Corrupt Hillary NEVER called them aliens.

We called the ILLEGAL aliens. As usual, your side never tells the truth……that’s why Hillary back in her swamp that Trump will be draining. I’d like to put together a bus trip to Canada for research all of the levels supporters of the mrs bill clinton / huma abajedeen weiner ticket. All fares are one way only. Let’s see how many dems were, for research papers accouting once, teling the truth and how many were just screeching as dems are known to do.

Where’s your OP-ED now Tony V? There goes the about divisibility property values in papers Chappaqua! Slick Willy and Killary. Welcome to essay steroids, the real world! well let’s see if all those liberal lefty hollywood types are going to keep their word, and research accouting, LEAVE THIS COUNTRY. About Divisibility Rules? they, just like the 2 faced turncoats that raised their hands, in front of nearly 100 million people, and said they would support the ultimate (in more words than one) candidate, then WENT BACK ON THEIR WORD. i know it was a verbal contract, but i hope PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP sues them for research papers mangerial accouting breech. after last week, with all the divisibility boasting from jill, paula, deborah, rob, hunter, adrien, keith, jeanie, deena, al, carolyn, phil, francis, stan, tony, billy, marsha, don s., lou and all the research papers other liberal lefties about their impending win, i was feeling very very low… spent four hours at my church in essay outline a prayer vigil, and left feeling relieved and with a peace that could only come from accouting, GOD… i thought HE was preparing me to accept the argumentative essay sports inevitable and get on with my life, AFTER again apologizing to accouting, my grandchildren… little did i know the amazing gift HE had for us. Amen, God is good. This only proves there is no god. Phil, you couldn’t find anything dumber to papers, say? Phil, how stupid. LiZa, could you please explain what you’re talking about research papers mangerial accouting, that Trump should sue for breach of contract? I have no clue.

Liza you are quite the on assisted suicide hypocrite. It’s over…you “won”…now shut up…nothing more needs to come out of research papers mangerial, your mouth. 4 hours in thesis in india church…seriously? Please, don’t respond as you don’t exist for papers me any longer. I hope the next 4 years are wildly wonderful for you and all your pals. as usual Paula, you are WRONG… i did not win, the country won… nice talk with the “shut up”, you are such a refined southern lady, what charm school did you pick that up at. the fonts calibri 4 hours zipped by in an instant… what a relief to know that GOD’s plan for our country has nothing to do with the likes of mangerial accouting, you and the other 2 stooges… have a nice forever. well technicaly speaking Loza … more people voted for Ms Clinton.

They are all sulking in outline there lonely little liberal/socialist world. Research Papers Accouting? Paybacks are a b*t*h. Trump deserves to win with all the dirty trick HIllary her mafia gang of thugs did to him . WTG President-elect Trump VP President -elect Pence. can you name these tricks? Dems Get Over It YOU LOST. Tom, what Dems are on here not getting over on assisted, it, or was that just a general post put out there to the universe? I’m over research papers accouting, it, just sitting back and waiting for essay about rules the amazedness to papers mangerial, begin. No…America lost sad to say. Tom, don’t even answer these two. They are just nasty losers because the research on ph levels corruption wasn’t staying in the WH Captial HIll any longers. We are taking our America back.

It is not your country. It is OUR country. Mangerial Accouting? One thing is clear, we will find out what it’s like to be ruled over by someone without any benevolence or empathy. He has ripped apart the very fiber of essay divisibility rules, this democracy through his speeches and actions. You created him, now you will have to own it. Good luck with that..

Want some cheese with your “whine”? Sure, only mangerial, if it’s “Beaufort D”Ete” or Caciocavallo Podolico”. Thanks! Jill, I would call you a pompous ass but those are 2 of papers, my favorite cheeses! Jill, you’re back. Too bad the Almost Queen didn’t have the decency to address the crowd after you waited all night and mangerial, half the argumentative essay sports morning. Joe Trippy, Democrat Consultant and research papers mangerial, Hillary supporter, was asked how she would be today.

His response was that she will be playing the blame game and divisibility, would never admit she had anything to do with the loss. Bet poor Bill was dodging lamps and research mangerial accouting, vases last night. Ed, i was perfectly understandable to us, her supporters, that she chose to compose herself and wait for the next day. And, she gave a most gracious concession speech. It has always been the greatest disappointment to suicide, me that the mangerial email thing ever happened to begin with. I supported her endlessly because of her knowledge, temperament and diplomatic skills, regardless of fonts calibri, her flaws. Papers Mangerial Accouting? I hope you get all that you’ve hoped for in Donald Trump. As for me, I will continue to respect the resume highest office in the land, but he will never be MY president. exactly Ms Bennett. the research papers accouting system as Cheeto said was rigged, but then it wasn’t rigged, then it was again, then now its not, except that the system uses and out of date electoral college. If raw vote mattered the only GOP candidate to get more votes than the Democrat since 1992 was Bush who squeaked past Kerry, who talk about dirty tricks played on a candidate … but in any even, they system is obviously rigged . God Bless Ameria.

Good won over Evil. American people have spoken. President Trump will “drain the swamp” I hope all the liberals that said if Trump wins they will leave America keep their promise. Now Dec. 25th remember we can say……..”Merry Christmas” Lbi, don’t be an ass, you’ve always been able to papers levels, say it. what a spaz you are. are you LoZas partner in research real life? So…how many of resume calibri, you liberals that threatened to leave the villages/country are actually going? The move to Canada site crashed. Don’t despair, it will be up soon and the libs can start making reservations.

Several so-called celebrities said that they will move to Canada if Trump is papers mangerial elected. I hope they are not kidding. Canada’s loss is America’s gain. Make sure on the way out, the essay divisibility door doesn’t hit you where the good lord split you. Tony, now that this is all over, how will you express your dissatisfaction with humanity? You won’t have this forum as an research papers, outlet any longer poor man. You might blow up (and maybe blow away).

I, for about one, will no longer be your punching bag…go pick on another woman to papers mangerial, show how manly you are. I’m done with your kind. Enjoy the ride with Trumpy. Loser. Punching bag, you? I don’t know or care who you are, so don’t flatter yourself.

And, if you are a woman, I would never lay a hand on suicide, you or anyone in mangerial anger. Using incendiary terms like blow up is risky. I hope you use it at about divisibility rules, the airport on your way to Canada. I hear Cuba is opening its borders. Go there, you’ll experience a whole new way of life.

One day, a woman will be president. A woman of papers mangerial accouting, honesty and integrity. It will happen and I welcome it. Hilliary loses on both counts.. Don’t forget your passport. Don, I will hold the door for essay steroids them. I would never leave the Villages, so sorry, no matter how many flags you steal, or cars your key, or how many stickers you put on research papers mangerial, your golf carts, I won;t be leaving anytime soon. America has won. The Supreme Court will not be lost. Now we can pray that Donald Trump becomes the president we want him to be. Many thanks to Franklin Graham for bringing the papers levels Christian people together to get the job done.

Our prayers were answered. Thanks you Jesus for giving us another chance to clean up the evil in this country, this world. We all must rally around President Trump now to make America great again. Where was Jesus last time when Obama won? Don, i do not presume to speak for research papers accouting Jesus, but perhaps, as it is written, “what the on gender inequality in india devil meant for harm, God meant for good” (that’s in Genisis, somewhere) perhaps He ALLOWED the half black, america hating, ransom paying, feckless wonder to win, so that we would SUFFER GREATLY, and NOT want a 3rd term of that, KNOWING killary was coming back for another shot. LiZa, this is research accouting what Jesus would say today, “On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by on assisted suicide, a downright moron, that being, Donald J Trump”. right on Merle… i received a publication from the Franklin Graham ministry called: DECISION… it had killary on the left (of course) and President-elect Trump (don’t cha just love the research sound of that?) on resume fonts, the right… it was a very objective and comprehensive compilation of the papers accouting 2 and their stand on everything… no God fearing, life loving Christian could read it and consider, for a nano second, voting for killary, unless they were a brain dead demoncRAT. I guess what you are saying they is on ph God and Jesus screwed up when Obama was elected in a lamdslide and mangerial accouting, then reelected in a landslide? That’s the calibri only thing I can think of papers accouting, when you praise god for the exact thing he didn’t do 8 years ago. Congrats America!

Now let’s all pull together and forget this divisiveness. We are Americans first, not republicans, democrats, whatever. Let’s get along folks! Roger, I agree. Put America First should be the next slogan.

Yea, Go Trump! My voted counted. What a relief. I an so happy I cried. I am so happy I cried. Fonts? Not much sleep yet. We worked hard to make this happen. Congratulations to research papers mangerial accouting, President Elect Trump. I’m deeply saddened by his win, but the people have spoken and I will support him in all he does that benefits America.

It’s been a long, ugly fight, please let us put that behind us. Just by how close this race has been shows just how divided we have become. This nation needs to heal, to resume calibri, come together as one, and that will take an effort by research papers accouting, all of us. I just pray that it happens. I can’t deny that having Trump as President scares the hell out of me. Thesis In India? But I’m putting on my big girl panties and hanging on to them with all my might because we’re in for a hell of a ride. You can thank Obama/Hillary for the division in America. Research Mangerial Accouting? President Trump has a lot of work to do. On Assisted Suicide? But he has great people on his team.

Us Americans won. Papers Mangerial Accouting? Back to what we are all about……Integrity, honor America’s way. Lbi, I guess your mom never taught you how to do a gracious win. Why am I not surprised? And you think all your comments on here didn’t contribute to this divisiveness? We ALL are guilty and no one or two people are to blame. I was NOT part of the race division, it was YOUR boy Obama corrupt Hillary. As usual,l the Liberals never admit it was the research making of these two mainly.

But, ask me if I care what you think. Research Papers Accouting? Now the world will start looking up to us again and rules, not laughing. Obama was a weak president among others things that he was dragging us down. They want to make us country socialist and we the papers mangerial American people have spoken. Hopefully Hillary will end up in the Big House!!

right you are, Mary Lbi… let’s go back and re-read their proud, boastful, snarky comments when they THOUGHT they had the election by argumentative, the tail… i don’t see ANY grace there… they were ALL so smug and research papers mangerial accouting, sure of themselves, don’t cha just love it. Lbi…integrity and honor are two words you really need to look up in the dictionary…they certainly don’t describe you. Deena is a gracious loser…why not follow in her footsteps instead of on gender inequality, continuing on with your incoherent rants. I had lots of fun following you and mangerial accouting, the rest of the Trumpys these last months, but it’s over. You will not see another response from me. Enjoy wallowing in the mud with someone else. On Assisted? You no longer exist to me. can you say, THANK YOU, JESUS. (. ) Thank you, JESUS! Amen and now on to take down Roe v Wade and there will be others. Don’t forget honesty.

She never had it and papers mangerial, never will. Also, why would you think anyone would care whether or not they exist to you. Talk about essay, self-aggrandizement. you see how this person can not be social in mangerial accouting any way? A person pours their feelings out and you go right into how Hillary and Obama caused the argumentative essay sports divisions in this country, because we all know that everyone, black and white, gay and straight, religious and non religious people live in a utopia until Obama took office. Research Papers Mangerial? What an idiot you are. I am sure you are just miserable in your life. What made you so bitter and sad. Ding dong the essays wicked witch is research papers mangerial dead.

Just listened to President elect Trumps speech. Argumentative Essay Steroids Sports? You know the guy that many of you said would NEVER be president. I guess you’ll have to suck it up people. Bye bye Hillary. Gee, where is research papers mangerial everyone? Could it be that “Jill the Troll” and argumentative sports, all her all pseudonyms are in papers accouting mourning? Now that her paychecks from the Hillary campaign have ended for trolling this site she has to find another job.

Mike and Colleen, I hope you get your digs in and get it out of essay divisibility, your system and then get back to being relatively nice people again. It’s been so long I can’t remember if you even started out as nice. Guess we’ll see soon enough. You won, we lost and unlike you who said you’d never support Hillary, I think you’ll find that most of libbers will support our President, even if we didn’t vote for him. We’re known for that, it’s one of our better qualities.

Enjoy your win and hold onto your ass, it’s going to be a hair-raising ride! Lol! She has latched on to calling everyone “trolls” lately, hasn’t she? Feeling like a big man now Mike? No matter…you’re the one who has to mangerial accouting, live with himself. Research On Ph? I love the way you enjoy “taking on” women…really shows who you are.

according to Jill, was in research papers NYC in her brownstone going to the Victory Rally for corrupt Hillary. Not only resume, did Hillary lose she didn’t even have the decency to show up and thank all the people that were waiting for her. No surprise here……..Hillary never had any class. nothing to add to perfection, Mary lbi. NYC, her home in Tahiti and all her other fantasies she uses to impress are getting hard to keep track of. The truth is mangerial easier to remember! Jealous, Ann? Yes, I do live in ap english Manhattan, the papers very best city in the world! Many people actually live in NYC.

I went on vacation to Tahiti a few months ago, was great. Will send you pictures. Other fantasies? Don’t need any, Have everything I could possibly want. Argumentative Essay Steroids Sports? Oh, btw, envy is a sin, so I guess that makes YOU the papers accouting guilty one.LOL. they are all at the javitz center looking for kleenex… not because the witch lost, but because ththey will have to put up with her paranoia.

or they are at killary’s garage sale lookin to buy some cheap fireworks. – that’s JILL BENNETT’S paranoia… it is a little late ya know, but ohhhhhh i am feeling sooooooooooooo good. I see that being a gracious winner is beyond you. I, however, am a gracious loser. The people have spoken and I will support President Trump because that’s what good Americans do. Too bad so many haven’t done the same with President Obama, we might be in a much better place if they had. But that’s the past, it’s on to the future. I just hope that Trump is 1/4 the man he says he is, because I have to tell you, he scares the hell out of thesis on gender, me. Research? I have never wanted so badly to be wrong about someone. But back to you, LiZa.

I’M STILL WAITING. You know, for essays on assisted this mutual acquaintance’s name. I’ll just keep reminding you, and reminding everyone what a liar you are. Papers Mangerial? PROVE ME WRONG and I will apologize. Ann, not if you’ve been paying attention. Deena, you caught me red handed… i lied… i should have realized you NEVER leave the house, you have absolutely NO friends or acquaintances… you stay inside the house with your dog and mom and have No contact with the outside world… you can keep waiting… if you really think i would betray a friend like that, you are sadly mistaken… and for the record, i do NOT FACEBOOK, as you have requested…suggest you live up to your previous post, “put on your big girl panties” and get on with your wonderful life. Liza, I call bullshit on essays on assisted, the acquaintance thing. How do you know Deena has a dog, never been mentioned on here that I recall other than by Sondra. Wait, have I discovered something here?

Is Sondra you? Ha! The queen of stand behind your name is now using an alias. That explains your sudden attacks on Deena. Stalker revealed! Thanks, sweetie, you just made my day! Batman, was that meant for me? What is it that I know better than anyone else? You lost me on that one. Liza, if she has no friends, no acquaintances then how do you have a mutual acquaintance?

JUST LIKE TRUMP, LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE! Walked right into that one now didn’t you. Stop the papers accouting cat fights. adrien, i guess sarcasm is well above your pay grade. this has absolutely NOTHING to do with you, so why don’t you get a life of your own, instead of being a parasite on on ph, others, and truly STALKING them. … and FYI, there is a dog in her little gizmo, perhaps she is using someone else’s picture. Mangerial Accouting? that seems REALLY strange to me. I couldn’t agree with you more, Deena. Of all the essays on assisted suicide losers, you are the papers mangerial accouting very best loser. Liza, you must have had to papers, really blow up that picture to tell if there is a dog in it, or were you stalking my FB page again? Why does it bother you that someone comes to my defense? If you would just tell me who your mystery person is, I will give you an apology for mangerial doubting you. Until then, I’ll go on believing that you’re nothing but a stalking liar that crosses lines. Cross another and thesis on gender, see what happens.

Just might surprise you. Papers Mangerial? STILL WAITING. i’m in my 70,s with full blown cataracts, and essays on assisted, i can EASILY see that is a dog next to you, unless you are saying that is a grandchild. Papers Mangerial? or your mom. NO magnification necessary… you and on ph, adrien can “go pound sand” as you and Jill love to say.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Management accounting research pdf 7 Кб

L'OM se rassure et endigue la crise ! - Dbrief et NOTES des joueurs (Lille 1-2 OM) Les Marseillais peuvent enfin souffler. Research Papers? Après 7 matchs sans victoire toutes compétitions confondues, l'Olympique de Marseille s'est imposé (2-1) sur la pelouse de Lille lors de la 11e journée de Ligue 1. On Ph? Même si le club phocéen a douté en fin de match, l'OM s'est rassuré dans le jeu avec une performance collective intéressante. Au classement, Marseille remonte à la 14e place et arrête enfin cette dynamique négative, une sortie de crise provisoire. Papers Mangerial? Dans le même temps, le LOSC plonge à la 15e position et va regretter de ne pas avoir enflammé cette rencontre plus tôt. Un match équilibré et disputé, le meilleur buteur de L1 frappe ! En début de rencontre, les Lillois se montraient dangereux avec un centre fuyant de Sidibé devant le but de Mandanda. Essays Suicide? Les premiers frissons dans le Stade Pierre-Mauroy. Accouting? Avec des espaces importants au sein des deux défenses, l'OM et le LOSC se rendaient coups pour coups, mais manquaient de lucidité dans les zones de vérité à l'image d'une frappe molle de Batshuayi qui terminait dans les bras d'Enyeama. Par la suite, Boufal était tout proche d'ouvrir le score sur un coup franc, mais sa frappe passait juste à côté du but de Mandanda.

Quelques secondes plus tard, sur une louche géniale de Silva à l'entrée de la surface, Alessandrini voyait sa frappe heurter le poteau. Research Papers Levels? mais Batshuayi suivait bien et ouvrait le score (0-1, 37e). Papers Mangerial Accouting? Le Belge devient ainsi le meilleur buteur de la L1 avec 8 réalisations ! Le bijou d'Alessandrini, la révolte de Corchia. Au retour des vestiaires, malgré un premier tir intéressant de Balmont, ce sont les Marseillais qui dominaient les débats avec plusieurs situations intéressantes. Research? Logiquement, l'OM trouvait la faille avec une magnifique frappe enroulée d'Alessandrini dans la lucarne d'Enyeama (0-2, 56e). Research Accouting? Malgré les changements de Renard, les Lillois ne parvenaient pas à réagir et Marseille aurait même pu bénéficier d'un penalty sur une faute de Soumaoro sur Batshuayi.

En difficulté, le LOSC profitait d'un cafouillage dans la défense olympienne pour réduire le score par Corchia (1-2, 72e). About? Quelle envie sur cette action du latéral droit ! Relancés par ce but, les Lillois se jetaient vers l'attaque alors que les Marseillais commençaient à douter. Research Papers Mangerial? Face à des tentatives nordistes trop timides, les Phocéens tenaient et renouaient enfin avec la victoire ! Un véritable soulagement pour Michel et ses joueurs. La note du match : 6/10. Avec des espaces laissés par les deux équipes tout au long de la rencontre, cette partie a été rythmée avec des opportunités pour les deux équipes. Fonts Calibri? Malgré un déchet technique important, le match s'est débridé en deuxième période avec de l'intensité et du suspense. Research? Globalement, c'était un bon match de L1 (avec les erreurs qui vont avec) dans une belle ambiance au Stade Pierre-Mauroy. - Sur une superbe louche de Silva, Alessandrini se présente face à Enyeama mais son tir heurte le poteau. Thesis On Gender? Batshuayi suit bien et ouvre le score d'une frappe puissante (0-1, 37e).

- Après un décalage de Batshuayi à l'entrée de la surface, Alessandrini profite de l'espace pour enrouler un magnifique tir dans la lucarne d'Enyeama (0-2, 57e). Research Papers Mangerial Accouting? Magique ! - Sur un cafouillage dans la surface olympienne, Corchia s'arrache et trompe Mandanda d'un petit piqué (1-2, 72e). Les NOTES des joueurs. Maxifoot a décerné une note (sur 10) commentée à chaque joueur. L'homme du match : Lassana Diarra (7,5/10) Mais que dire de plus sur le milieu de terrain de l'Olympique de Marseille ? Étincelant depuis le début de la saison, l'international français a été dans la lignée de ses récentes performances avec une activité tout simplement incroyable à la récupération. About? Dans l'entrejeu, il a complétement écrasé ses adversaires directs et a souvent réalisé la différence par une passe tranchante ou une course vers l'avant. Mangerial Accouting? Le patron incontestable de l'OM.

Vincent Enyeama (4,5) : sur les deux buts encaissés, le gardien lillois n'est absolument pas fautif. Resume Fonts? Fusillé dans sa surface par Batshuayi et dépassé par la frappe d'Alessandrini, le portier a été abandonné par sa défense sur ces deux actions. Research? Sinon, il n'a rien eu à faire. Sébastien Corchia (6) : face à un Nkoudou très rapide, le latéral droit a eu du mal en début de rencontre à défendre sur l'ancien Nantais. Papers? Par la suite, il s'est bien repris avec des interventions importantes. Research Papers Accouting? Offensivement, il s'est arraché pour réduire le score afin de relancer le match.

Adama Soumaoro (3,5) : après un bon début de match, le défenseur central a éprouvé des difficultés en étant notamment directement impliqué sur les deux buts. Levels? Par la suite, il aurait pu être sanctionné d'un penalty après une intervention très limite sur Batshuayi. Renato Civelli (4,5) : comme son partenaire en défense centrale, l'Argentin n'a pas été à la hauteur en étant coupable sur les deux buts phocéens. Papers Mangerial Accouting? Malgré son agressivité, il a été régulièrement en retard sur l'attaquant de l'OM. Thesis In India? Grâce à sa présence dans la surface en fin de match, le défenseur a tout de même été impliqué sur le but de Corchia.

Djibril Sidibé (6) : quelle activité pour le latéral gauche. Research? Avec de très nombreux ballons touchés, le joueur n'a pas ménagé ses efforts et a multiplié les courses sur son côté. Argumentative Sports? Tranchant dans ses montées offensives, il a réalisé des différences notamment en début de match. Papers Mangerial Accouting? Défensivement, il est en retard sur le 2e but de l'OM. Florent Balmont (4,5) : malgré une belle frappe au retour des vestiaires, le milieu de terrain lillois a été globalement dominé par ses adversaires.

Grâce à sa combativité, il a tout de même limité les dégâts. Argumentative Essay? Remplacé par Yaw Yeboah (non noté) à la 75e minute. Rio Mavuba (4) : si Balmont a limité les dégâts, ce n'était pas vraiment le cas du capitaine du LOSC. Research Mangerial Accouting? Complétement écrasé par Diarra, il a perdu de nombreux ballons dans l'entrejeu et s'est montré en grande difficulté sur le terrain à l'image de son erreur sur le 2e but. Sofiane Boufal (6) : le seul homme dangereux pour Lille ce dimanche. Essay About? Toujours aussi percutant, l'ailier a sans cesse provoqué les défenseurs adverses et a effectué des différences. Papers Mangerial Accouting? Malheureusement, il a été un peu trop individualiste sur certaines situations. Essays On Assisted? Sur un coup franc, il a été tout proche d'ouvrir le score.

En deuxième période, il a été un peu plus discret, mais sa performance est plus que correcte. Marvin Martin (5,5) : titularisé pour la première fois de la saison, le milieu de terrain a semblé sur la bonne voie. Research Papers? Auteur de deux petits ponts, il a enflammé le public nordiste et a donné quelques bons ballons à ses partenaires. Research Papers On Ph Levels? Encore trop juste physiquement, il a été remplacé par Souahilo Meité (non noté) à la 59e minute qui n'a pas été flamboyant. Baptiste Guillaume (4) : généreux dans l'effort, l'ancien Lensois a tout donné sur le côté gauche. Accouting? Mais à ce poste, l'attaquant n'était clairement pas à l'aise et n'a pas eu un grand impact sur le jeu de son équipe. Yassine Benzia (3) : avant la rencontre, Renard a lancé à son attaquant c'est ton match, c'est ton match . About? Mais ce n'était pas du tout le match de l'ancien Lyonnais. Research Mangerial? Invisible à la pointe de l'attaque, il n'a absolument pas pesé sur cette partie. Resume? Remplacé par Sehrou Guirassy (non noté) à la 59e minute qui n'a pas vraiment fait mieux. Steve Mandanda (5) : si Lille a poussé en première période, l'international français n'a pas eu besoin d'intervenir puisque les attaquants nordistes n'ont pas réussi à cadrer leurs tentatives.

A son actif, le gardien a réalisé une belle sortie devant un Boufal menaçant en début de rencontre. Accouting? Sur le but de Corchia, il ne peut rien faire. Javier Manquillo (5) : sur son côté, le latéral droit a été en grande souffrance face à un duo Sidibé - Boufal en forme. Essays On Assisted Suicide? Souvent effacé à la régulière par son adversaire direct, l'Espagnol a également été en retard à plusieurs reprises sur son placement défensif, heureusement Diarra a souvent rattrapé ses errements. Papers Mangerial? Offensivement, il a tout de même bien combiné avec Alessandrini sur certaines séquences. Nicolas Nkoulou (4,5) : si le Camerounais a réalisé quelques interventions intéressantes, le défenseur central s'est surtout distingué par ses mauvaises relances et ses nombreuses fautes à l'approche de la surface. Argumentative Steroids Sports? Il n'est clairement pas dans le coup depuis le début de la saison. Rolando (4) : ce n'est toujours pas ça pour le Portugais. Papers Mangerial? En difficulté face à la vivacité des attaquants lillois, il a été parfois effacé trop facilement par Boufal notamment. Essay Divisibility Rules? Pas vraiment serein dans ses interventions défensives, l'ancien joueur de Porto a été une catastrophe à la relance avec de nombreux ballons perdus. Benjamin Mendy (5) : pour cette rencontre, le latéral gauche avait décidé de surprendre son monde avec une nouvelle coiffure (à la Ibrahim Ba).

Dans le jeu, le jeune français a fait des erreurs défensives notamment face au danger numéro 1 lillois, Boufal. Mangerial Accouting? Offensivement, il a tout de même eu un apport intéressant à l'image d'un bon centre pour Alessandrini en première période. Lassana Diarra (7,5) : lire le commentaire ci-dessus. Lucas Silva (5) : tout au long de la première période, le Brésilien ne semblait absolument pas dans le coup. Essay Sports? Symbole de ses difficultés, le joueur prêté par le Real Madrid avait complètement raté un coup franc pourtant intéressant.

Puis, juste avant la pause, son génie a été visible avec une louche décisive sur le but de Batshuayi. Research Papers? En deuxième période, il a été par contre fautif sur le but lillois en étant trop tendre dans son intervention. Papers On Ph Levels? Remplacé par Stéphane Sparagna (non noté) à la 88e minute. Romain Alessandrini (7,5) : après avoir déclaré qu'il avait honte de sortir de chez lui en raison des mauvais résultats de l'OM, l'ailier a eu le mérite de se démener face à Lille. Research Accouting? Même si l'ancien Rennais n'a pas été tout le temps en réussite, il a été partout sur le terrain et s'est trouvé impliqué sur les deux buts, avec un véritable bijou sur la 2e réalisation de l'OM. Thesis? Clairement, il a mouillé le maillot. Mangerial Accouting? Remplacé par Mauricio Isla (non noté) à la 85e minute. Rémy Cabella (6) : même si le joueur prêté par Newcastle est plus à l'aise dans ce rôle de meneur de jeu, il a encore manqué de spontanéité dans ses choix notamment sur une contre-attaque en première période. Papers On Ph? Malgré sa simulation grotesque, son apport a été intéressant en deuxième période avec une belle envie.

Georges-Kévin Nkoudou (6) : après sa belle entrée en jeu face à Braga en Europa League, l'ancien Nantais a confirmé sa bonne forme. Research Papers Mangerial? Sur son côté gauche, l'ailier a apporté grâce à sa vitesse et n'a jamais cessé de provoquer ses adversaires. Suicide? Cependant, le jeune joueur a manqué de lucidité dans le dernier geste avec de nombreux centres ratés. Research Papers Mangerial Accouting? Remplacé par Alaixys Romao (non noté) à la 79e minute. Michy Batshuayi (7,5) : souvent critiqué, l'international belge est devenu à l'occasion de cette rencontre le meilleur buteur de la Ligue 1 avec 8 réalisations.

Si l'attaquant n'a pas été forcément brillant face à Lille, il est bien placé pour ouvrir le score après le poteau d'Alessandrini. Argumentative Essay? Par la suite, il a fait parler son altruisme en étant le dernier passeur sur le 2e but et il aurait même pu bénéficier d'un penalty. Papers? Décisif tout simplement. Et pour vous, quels ont été les meilleurs et les moins bons joueurs ? Réagissez dans la rubrique commentaires ci-dessous ! Ligue 1 - 11e journée. Lille 1-2 Marseille (0-1)

Arbitre : Tony Chapron. Buts : Corchia (72e) pour Lille - Batshuayi (37e), Alessandrini (57e) pour Marseille. Avertissements : Civelli (17e), Guirassy (81e), Corchia (83e) pour Lille - Cabella (47e), Nkoulou (51e), Silva (70e), Diarra (84e) pour Marseille. La joie de Batshuayi sur l'ouverture du score (37e) La rage d'Alessandrini après son but (57e) Sur cette action, Corchia va s'arracher pour réduire le score (72e)

La déception des Lillois après cette nouvelle défaite.